65

"baby" Ariana mumbles her eyes still closed. "babe" she whines. "whats wrong" he asks confused rubbing her back. "im sleepy" She snuggled into him. "its okay baby you can go back to sleep" he places a light kiss to her forehead. Ariana smiles falling back off to sleep.

Dalton spent the next two hours tickling her back and occasionally kissing her head as she slept in his arms. Since they were at her mums he knew Joan being Joan would make sure the kids left them alone to sleep. Since Joan never really saw them since Ariana never left the house they never needed a baby sitter.

"you awake" he asks making her nod opening her eyes and leaning to give him a kiss. "good morning gorgeous" he pushes her hair away from her face. "theres your beautiful face" He smiles making her hide her head. "can we go home today" Ariana asks sitting up "of course angel. We need to go anyway since they changing the locks and alarms today" He takes her hand.

"what you thinking" He asks looking her in the eyes. "i want some time with you" She lays back down. "we can do that tonight baby. I will cook for you and make it special" he asks "noo i want a proper date night" she looks at him. "i dont want to leave the house for a while" Dalton frowns. "okay you can cook for me" she smiles climbing off the bed. Dalton leans over pinching her butt making her giggle. "you can't help yourself" "nope your right" he climbs off the bed after her. "covering my ass up now" she puts on some sweats.

Ariana left the bedroom and walked downstairs causing Minnie to jump into my arms in her arms. "Good morning Mummy" Minnie kisses her "good morning" Ariana smiles giving her a kiss and a snuggle. "daddy awake" Minnie asks "mhm he is" Ariana nodded.

"why me not school" she asks "School is shut your on Christmas break." Ariana tells her "oh" "so mummy gets to cuddle you a lot." Ariana sat down. "why is my son alone upstairs" Dalton asks walking down the stairs with him in his arms. "I dont know daddy" Minnie shrugs.

"where is Nona" Ariana asks "She upstairs" Minnie smiles "he was fine baby" Ariana smiles "you two are so alike" Ariana smiles "He is my son" he states. "I made him too" he pouts. "I know i like he looks like you." She smiles. "who do i look like" Minnie asks. "you have daddys nose but me" Ariana smiles making Minnie smile "i is going to be beautiful" she beams.

*****
Ariana placed Leo down as they walked through the door. Leo runs over to his toys almost instantly. "i think he missed his toys" Ariana laughs. "i think he did"

"Minnie go play" Dalton taps her making her walk away from her parents. Dalton pulls Ariana back into him and gives her a kiss. "love you handsome" She smiles leaning against him. "Love you too beautiful" he rubs her back. "I'm going to go run you a bath and make it cute for you so you can relax" He smiles walking up to the bathroom.

Ariana smiles walking to Leo sitting on the floor. Leo hands her a block and Ariana placed it in the hole making him clap. "your turn" Ariana smiles making him try the same hole. "this one baby" Ariana points. "clever boy" Ariana cheers clapping at him making him smile picking up another one to try get it in a hole. "your getting so big" Ariana smiles.

"daddy" Minnie asks "yes angel" he asks turning around to look at her. "santa loves me right" Minnie asks "of course baby" He bends down to her. "Do you think he will get me a special present" Minnie asks "what would you like Santa to bring you" He asks "mummy to be having baby" She asks making him look at her. "maybe baby maybe" "can i write my list for Santa" she asks making him nod.

"erm babe" Dalton asks "whats up" she asks "Minnie want you to be pregnant for Christmas" he states. "what" she asks confused. "she said she wanted a baby in your tummy for Christmas" "our girl wants another sibling?" she asks making him nod. "i mean we are trying" she chuckles "your bath is ready too"