71

"Ariana can I borrow you" Dalton asks making Minnie climb off her knee letting her stand up taking his hand following him outside. "its cold out here" she asks confused why he would bring them out here. "no one can hear me out here" he holds her trying to keep her warm. "what you want to say" she asks looking up at him smiling. "look over there" he points making her tilt her head and smile. "our first Christmas together" She smiles "we stood exactly here 6 years ago looking out at these very lights" He smiles "how did you do this" she asks "Hey my wife is Ariana Grande. It has some perks" He gave her a kiss.

"We have a photo of this don't we" Ariana asks making Dalton nod. "Lets get out babies and recreate" Ariana smiles making him nod. "Hey who wants to recreate a cute photo me and mummy bad" Dalton asks "me!" Minnie jumps up come here then" Ariana smiles with her hat and gloves. "Leo its too cold for him" Ariana frowns. "We have plenty of photos with him this year" Dalton smiles making him nod.

Ariana rests Minnie on her hip carrying her out to the spot. "you'll regret it if Leo isn't in it" Verna hands him over making Dalton nod keeping him calm.

"Happiness in one photo" Joan smiles "I love you Mrs Gomez." He gave Ariana a kiss. "And i love you two babies too" he snuggles them all making them smile. "It's snowing" Ariana held her hand out. "let me take this one to get warm" Verna smiles making Dalton nod.

"can i go inside too" Minnie asks "of course" Ariana put her down. Ariana wraps her arms around him as he gently sways them. "do you think Malcolm is proud of me" Ariana looks up making Dalton look down. "Of course baby." He smiles rubbing her back. "You have always done him proud." He smiles making her smile leaning back against him.

"come on lets go back inside don't want you getting sick" Dalton looks at her. "i'm enjoying this moment too much to let it disappear" she sighs. "moments like this last forever in your heart" He picks her up "your so good with words" she smiles snuggling into his neck.

Dalton placed her down when he was inside and Ariana smiles going to sit back down. "daddy is cute with you mummy" Minnie whispers. "I know" Ariana whispers back "we love each other" Ariana kisses her head. "Hey can i sit with you guys" Dalton asks making Minnie nod moving before sitting on his knee.

*****
"if we don't have a baby in our bed we have a dog no wonder we don't have a sex life" Dalton chuckles making Ariana smile. "yeah its been a while" She laid her head on his shoulder as Toulouse laid between them. "I want to wrap myself around you" she pouts "Toulouse says other wise" he fusses him. "not of i do this" Ariana climbed over him laying on him. "love you" he smiles rubbing her back "love you too" she snuggles into him. "its nice to be loved in this house" He smiles as Toulouse cuddled into him. "Yeah you are loved by everyone in this house" She smiles "okay i'm tired" "oh no you don't" he moved her. "but baby i want cuddles to sleep" she whines. "Toulouse" he pats making him move and cuddle by his feet. "Here you go cutie" He placed her next to him making her smile getting comfy cuddled next to him. "you okay" he asks "yeah perfect im in your arms" "good night sleep well"