82

Dalton heard Leo crying making him climb off the bed walking to his room. "hey little man are you okay" he asks picking him up rubbing his back. Leo points to the floor making Dalton pick up his blanket and teddy and lay him back on his bed. Leo whined making Dalton climb next to him. Leo smiles falling back down and cuddling into him.

Ariana rolled over in bed and frowns as the bed was empty and was cold meaning he hadn't been in bed for a while. She climbed off the bed walking around the house trying to find him. "hi mummy" Minnie smiles "hi baby you seen daddy this morning" she asks sitting next to her "no i thought he in bed with you" She asks looking up confused. "oh. you want something to eat" Ariana asks making her nod standing up walking to the kitchen with her. "daddy not here then mummy" She ask confused. "Daddy car is here baby mummy go look for him" Ariana hands her some cereal making her nod. Ariana walked up to Leo's room and smiled seeing them cuddled up together. She quickly grabbed her phone and took a photo of them together.

"He is with Leo baby" Ariana smiles walking back into the kitchen. "asleep" she asks "mhm they look cute look" she shows her the photo. "cute"

****
"good morning handsome boys" Ariana smiles "Good morning" Dalton smiles handing Leo to Ariana. "Did you sleep well with daddy" Ariana beams making him nod. "my back hurts" Dalton pouts "aww baby" Ariana looks at him "if he wanted to cuddle you why didn't you get on a be with him" Ariana asks looking at him. "I just didn't think it was early in the morning okay" he pouts giving Minnie a kiss. Leo rests his head in her shoulder making Ariana smile. "your adorable" Ariana smiles kissing the side of his head.

"do my boys want something to eat" Ariana asks looking at them both. "mhm" Dalton nodded. "mummy go make you something" Ariana kisses Leo's head before putting him down.

Dalton follows his wife into the kitchen hugging her. "can i eat you for breakfast" he asks "thats not healthy" Ariana rolls her eyes. "you didn't say no though" he chuckles grabbing some water. "my answer is no. As much as it pleasurable the kids are awake and the last thing i need their eyes seeing" Ariana gave him a kiss.

"what do you want to eat" Ariana asks "and don't say me again" she looked at him. "i can make it myself angel" He looked at her. "i know you can babe but i want to make it you" she frowns. "okay ill have toast and some fruit please" He asks making her nod. "Leo baby boy" Ariana asks seeing if he would come to her voice. Leo crawls into the kitchen and Ariana smiles picking him up placing him in his chair handing him his breakfast. Dalton took the spoon wanting to help feed him. He was getting very good at feeding himself but still needed a little helping hand.

Ariana turns around and looks at them. "okay my husband has a new love" She pouts seeing him holding his niece. "I never even heard you arrive" Ariana smiles at Tori. "Sorry shes asleep wanted to keep her that way" She smiles giving Ariana a hug. "its okay. Hows she been" Ariana asks "i don't know how you did it twice its so tiring" She pouts. "mhm it is even now we don't get sleep half the time" Ariana smiles.

"Mummy can I watch youtube" Minnie asks "of course angel the remote should be in there" Ariana smiles to her making her nod running back off. Ariana picked Leo up from the chair wiping his mouth. "can't trust daddy with thing can we" Arana taps his nose.

"I wish i had a boy" Tori frowns "Boys are snuggly" Ariana gave Leo a kiss.

***
"babe babe babe babe babe" Ariana repeats herself. "You have my attention" he looks at her pulling her down. "The kids are asleep" she smiles "you have too much energy" he holds her. "i want to cuddle and kiss" Ariana looks at him. "Can we just kiss" he asks "nope i want the cuddles too"