39

"Minnie" Ariana calls. "Not now mummy" she shouts back making Dalton laugh. Ariana walks up the stairs and into her bedroom and Minnie jumps turning around. "Minnie what are you hiding" Ariana asks "nothing" Minnie shakes her head. "Minnie i'm not stupid" She rolls her eyes.

"want to go on the step" Ariana asks making he le shake her head. "then show me what your hiding" Ariana asks making Minnie pull the pants out from the bin and Ariana takes them frowning. "come here" Ariana asks bending down placing the pants to the floor. Minnie walks into her arms making Ariana rub her back.

"its okay baby" she rubs her back. "i'm sorry" Minnie cries. "It was an accident baby. No need to hide it" Ariana kisses her head. "mummy isn't mad baby." she picks her up and holding her pants and carrying her downstairs. "oh dear" Dalton pout taking the pants off Ariana to go bin them.

"accidents happen baby its okay" Dalton tells her. "me and daddy have something to tell you and then me and you can go have a bubble bath together. How does that sound" Ariana asks "good" Minnie nodded.

"okay so you know how mummy said we could go on holiday" Dalton asks making her nod. "where would you like to go" He asks. "Disney" Minnie beams. "oooo but thats here still erm" Minnie thinks. "i want to go far away" Minnie asks. "Well we could go to another country." Dalton tells her. "I want to see Minnie mouse though still. Can we go two places" Minnie asks "we could go to Paris they have Disney" Ariana looks up to Dalton. "and it is so beautiful over there" She adds. 

"okay so mummy and daddy will think about it okay. We can go to Disney and somewhere far away if you want to" Ariana smiles. "can i get a juice" Minnie asks "of course" Ariana places her down.

"I just don't think Paris is a good place to take the babies with us. Maybe we need a vacation together" Dalton takes her hands. "it is a very romantic place." she kisses his chin. "but hey we have kids now we can't do anything" he rubs her back. "when's our anniversary again?" Ariana asks making him chuckle. "you have a long while to wait" he gives her a kiss.

"i dropped it" Minnie pouts. "its okay you can have another one baby" Ariana smiles making her smile going back into the kitchen. "mmmm Mrs Gomez needs to stop turning her husband on" Dalton pouts. "mmm maybe you can get lucky tonight" she pats him ass before walking to clean up Minnie's mess.

"oh you cleaned it up too" Ariana smiles making Minnie nod placing the towel in the bin. "thank you angel" she smiles.

****
"daddy" Minnie asks "yes angel" He ask "can we bath together instead of mummy" Minnie asks "you can bath with mummy and me and you can go in the pool or hot tub or something" Dalton suggests "can daddy sit with us" Minnie asks him. "I have to play with Leo baby. We can't leave him all alone" He rubs her back.

"Okay" She pouts sliding down and walking away. "hey cutie you okay" Ariana asks seeing her a little sad. "daddy wont bath with me or come keep us company" she sniffs. "oh baby" Ariana rubs her back. "I want to cuddle my daddy" Minnie sobs.

"wait here okay"

Ariana runs down the stairs. "Urm babe" Ariana asks "mhm" He asks "come cuddle your daughter she is sad" Ariana asks picking Leo up. Dalton stands up going up to the bathroom and picking Minnie up. "don't cry cutie" Dalton pouts. "can Leo bath with us Minnie" Ariana asks making Minnie nod. "daddy can stay now" Minnie cheers

Dalton helped her u change and places her down into the bath. Ariana climbed in with Leo making Minnie smile giving her brother a kiss.

"i love you brother" Minnie smiles "good" Ariana smiles

*****
Minnie walks over to Dalton in the hot tub sitting on his lap. "yes cutie" he asks "when meet mummy" she asks "I met mummy when she wanted to buy a house." Dalton smiles. "you like her" She asks "I did" he nodded. "your mummy was an angel." he smiles making her smile.

"urm. did her daddy best your ass" Minnie asks confused making Dalton chuckle. "no he didn't" "because you not hurt mummy" she smiles making him nod. "your getting very clever"

"i tell story" She asks "okay go on daddy is listening" he smiles. "okay so monkeys" she giggles "okay" he nodded. "they swing around from tress" she asks making him nod. "and eat nanas. (banana's) where do they get nanas from"

"they grow on trees" Dalton smiles "but we have tree and no nanas" she asks confused. "because its a special tree that they grow on not the tress's we have" Dalton rubs her back. "i want a nana now" Minnie asks making Dalton message Ariana for a banana.

"hey daddy we have legs" Minnie giggles "saves us getting dry" he smiles. "heres a banana for a little cutie" Ariana smiles "thank you mummy" Minnie smiles. "Im going to have a pet unicorn one day" Minnie smiles "oh wow you are" Dalton gasps making her nod. "called Sky" She smiles shoving some banana in her face.

******
"DADDY" Minnie calls. "DADDY. DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY" Dalton walks into the room and Minnie holds onto his leg. Dalton picks her up and grabs her blanket from the floor carrying her to his bed.

"Mummy sleep so shh" Dalton asks making her nod cuddling into his chest. Minnie grabs her blanket as her daddy rubbed her back. "i sad" Minnie mumbles. "why is my little girl sad" he asks making her shrug. "come on you can tell me" He asks "I miss daisy" She looks up to him.

"i not gave friends sleep over snd daisy did and she good fun" she smiles "im sure we can invite her around to sleep over again" he smiles.

Dalton lays down placing Minnie next to him making her smile snuggling into the crook of his neck closing her eyes. "good night sleeping beauty" He gives her a kiss.