78

"Anyone seen Ariana" Dalton frowns walking into the living room where most the family was playing a board game. "She went upstairs daddy" Minnie smiles making him nod walking up the stairs. He walks around looking in all the bedrooms before finding her out on the balcony. "you okay" He asks wrapping his arms around her from behind. "Just needed some air baby" She smiles. "its freezing and you don't have a jacket on" he frowns tucking her into his arms. "i can't feel it" she giggles.

"you okay after finding out your pregnant baby you been a little off" he asks rubbing her back. "I'm happy baby. I have wanted a baby not like its a surprise again like Minnie was" Ariana looks up at him. "i guess its hard because im surrounded by family who don't know but also don't want to tell them yet" she jumps up making him hold her. "you just love being at my height don't you" he asks "mhm" she giggles "of course i do. I can kiss you without getting you to look down now" she smiles kissing his lips.

"i always have to look down anyway" he chuckles "your a tiny bean and my babies are still growing" he carries her back inside grabbing a blanket wrapping it around her. "i love being tiny you carry me everywhere" she smiles making him let her go. "i'm carrying your baby be nice" she held his neck.

"Hey these two are never with their kids how are they so good" Frankie asks "Don't talk about my mummy and daddy like that" Minnie stood up. "i a big girl i not need watching" she argued. "What about this one" Frankie points to Leo. "he follows mummy anyway. But you had him"

"Is this what my daughter is going to turn out like" Tori asks looking at Minnie. "whats going on down here" Ariana asks confused. "they saying bad things about you" Minnie whined. "Mummy daddy no bad parents" She sniffs. "Hey" Ariana hugs her "no need to cry now baby" Ariana picks her up. Dalton rolls his eyes which Tori noticed. She was noticing little things that had changed over the last day. She watched as Ariana perched her on the sofa making her smile.

"can i have ice cream" Minnie asks "sure" Ariana smiles taking her hand and going into the kitchen with her. Leo stood up following her slowly with his bear.

"Chocolate" Ariana asks "Mhm" Minnie sat down. "oh god your just like me" Ariana chuckles "that bad" Minnie asks confused "no" Ariana shook her head handing her a bowl. "would you like some" Ariana asks Leo who had reached her. Leo ran to the chair and climbed up on it. "oh we are being a big boy" Ariana pushes him in so he couldn't fall.

"ice cream party" Dalton asks "we are having treats" Ariana smiles holding Leo as he moved around. "is this one being a big boy too" He asks "yeah but it giving me anxiety" She giggled "i wouldn't grow up too fast your mummy will be sad" Dalton tickles him making him wiggle around giggling.

"mummy sad when i grew up" Minnie asks "yes of course she did. She wanted you to he hooked on her forever" Dalton kisses her head. "I love mummy more than anything" Minnie looks at her "I know you do baby i love you too" Ariana smiles grabbing a wipe and wiping Leo's face.

Leo leans in giving her a kiss making her smile kissing him back of course. "i want to go pick you out an outfit" Ariana stood up holding him. "I aint stopping picking up my toddler" She told Dalton. "he is my baby" Ariana pouts. "okay okay" He raised his hands.

Ariana carried him to his room and unchanged him giving him kisses. "mummy" Minnie asks "yes angel" Ariana looks up. "can i help" Minnie asks "of course" Ariana smiles "you can get me some socks out for him" Ariana smiles at her. "here mummy"

"Everyone is going for milkshakes i said we will stay here is that okay" Dalton tells them making Minnie look up. "Thats fine" Ariana smiles "Just tell then to bring Minnie one back" Ariana smiles making him nod. "thank you" Minnie whispers "hey we know you love your milkshakes"

"i guess should we go watch a movie with just us" Ariana asks making Minnie nod. "Oh we have Isabella still" she smiles seeing Dalton holding her. "Yeah Victoria has gone for a nap she said she didn't feel too good think its why everyone has left the house" Dalton smiles "promised we could watch a movie just us 4 is that okay" Ariana asks "of course" He smiles sitting down. "this one is just having a bottle and going to sleep herself been told strict instructions" he laughed slightly.