76

"shh don't move" Dalton whispers brushing her hair as he felt her wake up. "morning" she mumbles "morning angel" he kisses her head. "mummy... daddy" Minnie asks at the door. "come in angel" Dalton calls making her open the door and close it after her walking over to the bed. "you okay" Ariana asks letting her climb between them. "i wanted a cuddle" she smiles kissing both their cheeks. "and Frankie was tickling me and you protect me" she giggles.

"we will keep you safe" Dalton smiles kissing her head. "i'm guessing you want us to get out of bed" Ariana asks making her nod. "come on then" Ariana stood up followed by Dalton. Minnie climbs off the bed and grabbed her mums wrist and dads wrists making them join hands. "sorry i interrupted your cuddles" Minnie looks up "its okay" Ariana smiles "me and mummy can cuddle another time" Dalton smiles picking her up. "hey i have legs" Minnie giggles "i know daddy wants to carry his princess though" he smiles making Minnie nod.

"Hey Minnie i thought you wanted mummy and daddy to sleep" Joan asks smiling at them. "i needed protecting" she giggles "the tickle monster is back" Frankie growls making Minnie stick her tongue out "no daddy wont let you touch me" She smiles "daddy protect my angel from the tickle monster" he smiles before tickling her. "No DADDY!" she screams sliding down running away.

"Babe did you have to upset her" Ariana asks confused. "i wanted to make her laugh" he pouts. "have a son" Ariana hands him Leo. "mama" he pouts "mama be back soon" She smiles walking up the stairs looking in the bedrooms.

"its mummy angel" Ariana whispers seeing her hide in the closet. Ariana walks in and Minnie was in the corner hide around some clothes. "come here angel" Ariana asks "no they will find me" she sniffs.
"mummy won' let them get you" Ariana sat next to her. "pr-promise" She asks looking up "of course i promise" Ariana smiles giving her a kiss.

Ariana took her hand and Minnie smiles walking back with her. "what you want to do" Ariana asks "follow mummy around all day" she giggles "want to come help mummy with some washing"

"what should we wash" Ariana asks "my clothes" she picks some up "mummy and daddy not allowed to wear clothes now" ariana asks "daddy not he a meany butt" Minnie picks some of Ariana's clothes out too. "okay daddy can have no clothes"

"got to fold these" Minnie asks "we do. and put them away" She smiles. "hows my girls" Dalton asks stood at the door. Minnie walks over to the door and closed it. "meany butt" Minnie replies. "i wont tickle you Minnie" Dalton chuckles opening the door again.

"were fine baby" Ariana smiles. Dalton goes to pull his sleeves up slightly making Minnie fall backwards. "shit baby" Dalton caught her arm. "daddy naughty word" Minnie giggles. "got to catch my baby when they fall" He picks her up. "daddy sorry for scaring you thinking i would tickle you" he kisses her head.

"hey can i talk with mummy alone for a second" he asks "no" Minnie shook her head. "I helping mummy" Minnie giggles. "i want to talk to mummy" He frowns "mummy can wait" She crosses her arms. "don't you think you should do as your told" Dalton asks her. "you take mummy for hours. SHE my mummy" Minnie whines. "Minnie" Ariana sighs. "mummy i want mummy" She cries Dalton picked her up and took her to the sofa. "I HATE YOU" Minnie kicks trying to get free.

"better be important" Ariana asks when he comes back. "your pregnant" Dalton told her "what!" she asks confused. "that pregnancy test you took last night is positive we just forgot to look"