2

"Dalton" Ariana mumbles rubbing his chest as she woke up from sleep. "Mhm angel" He asks rubbing her back. "when did i sleep nude" she asks confused. "You woke up early houses jumped off the bed stripped and climbed back into bed cuddling me" He tells her kissing the size of her head. "I was so confused" he adds.

"can i have some clothes please" she asks hiding her body against him. "Don't be shy you" He rubs her back leaning to the side for his top and handing it to her. "Im cold your warm" she places the top over her head "im not shy around you" she sticks her tongue out. "Yes you are sometimes you make me leave the room when your getting changed because your having an insecure day even though im your husband"

"not all the time. I love being able to be naked around you and not shy." She sits up before hearing a door close "MAMMY" Minnie screams. "I think our girl shut her door and now can't get out" Ariana pouts climbing out the bed and putting on some shorts.

Ariana walks to Minnie's room and helps her out. "Hey its okay little one" Ariana holds her. "daddy home" she sniffs. "mhm he is" She smiles making Minnie slide down and run off.

"Daddy" She jumps on him. "Hi princess." He cuddles her "mummy happy you home" she nods. "are you" he asks making her nod giving him a kiss.
"come on should we go see what mummy is making you for breakfast" he asks making her nod. "carry me" she holds onto him. "okay princess" he smiles standing up and carrying her downstairs where Ariana was making breakfast for them all.

"smell good" Minnie rubs her tummy. "yes it does" he nods placing her in her chair. "kissy mummy" She points. "again mummy gets plenty of kisses" he gasps walking over to his wife giving her a kiss. "yay happy" she claps. "i think our daughter likes us when we have smiles on our face" Ariana smiles at him.

"mhm she does" he rubs her back slightly. "Pancakes wow mummy is treating us" he gasps "chocolate" she asks "No not chocolate. We can't have chocolate for breakfast can we." Ariana gasps making Minnie giggle.

"hey i've been thinking" Ariana looks at Dalton. "Mhm whats about" he asks handing Minnie her plate. "How about we go on a road trip and see your family." She suggests handing him his plate before they both sat down. "i mean we could" he nodded. "Im sure Minnie would love to see her grandma and granddad and the beach their is amazing" she giggles.

"i'll suggest it to my mum" he smiles "eat some more please" He looks to Minnie "no" She shook her head "No chocolate later then" he states making her pout and pick up her fork and shove some more into her mouth.

"me having wee" Minnie giggles. "okay mummy change your nappy after you have eaten" Ariana smiles looking to Dalton. "Maybe our girl is getting ready to use the toilet" He smiles making Ariana nod.

"Ive been thinking that too. We need to buy all the right stuff first" Ariana smiles making him nod "today's activities" he smiles.

"go get mummy a nappy then" Ariana smiles to Minnie who had finished. Minnie slides off the chair running to get a nappy. "since when did she go get her own" he asks confused. "a few days ago" Ariana smiles.

"oh and a clean outfit" Ariana smiles taking the dress off her. Ariana climbs onto the floor taking off her nappy and changing her. "me bin" she takes the dirty one and places it in the bin.

"okay now wash hands" Ariana lifts her up into the counter letting her wash her hands. "soapy" she claps making Ariana nod. "can i quit my job" he pouts. "no daddy need job" Minnie gasps drying her hands.

"me stop being big girl" She sits in his knee cuddling him. "no you can be my big girl" he smiles.

****
"Minnie having a sleep" Dalton sits next to Ariana making her nod. "New music" he asks making her nod. "yeah I don't know where its going to go but i still work baby just not as often" she giggles.

"okay we need potty training stuff" He adds making her nod going onto a baby site. "well we buy pull up nappies instead of the sticky ones because she will be able to pull them up and down." Ariana says "obviously we will need both for like night time. We can't have her pulling them down at night."

"can we buy her some princess undies" Dalton asks making Ariana look at him. "of course" she laughs. "also im buying her a baby toilet"

"hey why didn't i have one of these" Dalton pouts

"my baby gets spoilt" Ariana giggles "yes she really does" he nodded. "should we buy her a sticker chart since she loves stickers" Ariana asks "what for when she used the toilet she gets a sticker" he asks making Her nod. "we could do".

"i need to pee. Keep looking for things" Ariana hands him her laptop. Ariana walks up to the bathroom and entered her bedroom where Minnie was asleep. "i mean you have your own queen size bed of course your in mummy's" she mutters entering the bathroom.

"mummy" Minnie mumbles. "Bathroom baby" Ariana calls making her slowly come in. "you okay sleepy" Ariana asks flushing the toilet. Minnie raises her arms "let mummy wash her hands first"

"mummy say bye bye to germs" Minnie waves "yes mummy say bye bye to horrible stuff" Ariana smiles