22

"why is she asleep" Dalton pouts. "because she was really tired so she is napping on me which means she wont be asleep for long" she smiles making him nod. "well i think we should shop for our boy" He smiles sitting down. "okay" Ariana smiles "so we actually need to hurry up with all this stuff since he can come any minute" he chuckles.

"we have time baby" Ariana giggles. "we still have 9 weeks."

"okay so we need a next to me crib because he needs to be close to use for the first few weeks" He looks to Ariana. "I mean We didnt have one with Minnie but if you want him close to us i'm happy with it" "i think it will be easier" he smiles making Ariana nod as he places it into the basket. "how she is asleep I dont know her brother is rolling around like mad" Ariana chuckles. "bless her she must be tired"

"we buying a new pram or keeping Minnie's" he asks "New one because Minnie threw up in it so many times he deserved a new one of everything but the bottle steriliser" Ariana giggles. "already miss rich" he looks at her. "your rich too" she rolls her eyes.

"breast pads. Nursing bar and Nursing Pillow do you need" He asks looking at her. "yes yes and if you want to" she looks at him "baby girl" Ariana coos gently waking Minnie up. "mummy" she sniffs. "are you okay baby you were crying in your sleep" she asks rubbing her back. "is my baby brother okay" she wipes her eyes. "he is moving around like crazy in there he is okay" Ariana smiles kissing her head.

"what you doing" Minnie asks "shopping for your baby brother" she smiles. "oh okay" she pouts. "babe how many packs of new born nappies" he asks "3. then 3 boxes of wipes. And a tub of cream for rashes" Ariana smiles grabbing Minnie's ipad and letting her play on it. "oh and cotton wool before we forget" Ariana adds. "mhm got it" he nodded.

"babe we need this" He gasps making Ariana look at the screen. "okay whatever if it makes you happy" she shook her head. "its the cutest changing table though" he pouts. "Okay buy it i dont care" Ariana kisses his cheek.

"can we have a pooh bear theme" He asks looking at baby clothes. "of course" she nodded. "okay im just going to buy the stuff we need im sure you will get bored one day and buy more" he looks at her making her nod. "as long as we have enough for the first 2 weeks its okay"

****
"Ari baby" Dalton smiles making her look up to him. "whats up" she asks walking slowly into his arms. "ive ran you a bath i want you to go and relax" He smiles "can I have company" she asks taking his hand. "mhm" Dalton smiles helping her up the stairs. "want to move into the downstairs guest bedroom till he is here" Dalton asks "will you come with me" she asks "if you think i could sleep without you now. of course i will" he smiles making her nod.

"i think if we ever had another we would know if its a boy or girl" Ariana giggle "i think we will" he smiles helping her undress. "be careful of my boobs with you" she hits him. "aww baby they sore" he asks "of course they are. There also fucking heavy"

Dalton helps her in before she sat down. "i can't wait for this baby to be born" she smiles rubbing her belly. "I'm so ready to meet him" "me too. seeing you with a baby boy is going to be the cutest thing ever" Dalton awes "nope you with a son will be cute. I bet ill never have hold of him" "oh and Minnie will want him constantly" She adds.

"mhm that is true" he smiles grabbing her shampoo and washing her hair. "stop moaning" he rolls his eyes. "it feels good though" she mumbles. "this is the only moans you have got out of me for months stop complaining"

"my curly mess of a wife" he smiles "oo ow" Ariana holds her tummy. "you okay" he looks at her. "yeah he kicked my ribs again"

Dalton hands her a face mask and Ariana looks at him. "hey im trying to be nice and get you to relax you know" he looks at her. "im fine with it but why all the treats" "because its nearly your birthday and maybe we may have a baby by then" he pouts. "so my girl over here may not be up to having a birthday" He smiles.

"can i cry?" "if you feel like you need too" he sits next to her taking her hand. "don't bottle it up." he looks at her making her nod.

****
"baby" Ariana climbs into bed. "mhm baby" he asks sorting his shorts out. "my shorts feel weird can i have some of yours" she asks making him nod. "ill go get you some" he smiles walking up to their room and getting some shorts for her.

"here you go angel" he smiles "help me" she giggles. Dalton pulls her shorts off and slid the shorts back on making her giggle. "your a cutie" he smiles giving her a kiss before moving her around so he could fit next to her.