68

"mummy its Christmas eve" Minnie climbs into bed cuddling into her. "its early baby" Ariana mumbles. "But its Christmas eve" "yeah exactly not Christmas day" Ariana moans wanting more sleep. "your boring" Minnie climbs off the bed. "Minnie its 3am get back here" Ariana pouts. "no" Minnie walks out the room making Ariana climb off the bed and follow her.

"Santa can still decide if you have been naughty today you know" Ariana yawns. "I good girl" She ran back to her parents room jumping into bed. Ariana groans walking back climbing in to bed.

Ariana closes her eyes falling back off to sleep.
__
Dalton woke up and smiles noticing his little one laid on him fast asleep. He gently rubs her back making her wake up. "Good morning daddy" Minnie smiles "morning baby girl you okay" He asks "yes daddy im okay you" she asks "im great i woke up with a cuddle from you" He smiles giving her a kiss. "you like my cuddles" "better than mummy" He smiles making her smile.

"mummy mad at me" Minnie pouts. "mummy is asleep" he asks confused "i woke mummy up at 3am and called her boring then she got mad" Minnie looks down. "She'll be okay when she wakes up."

Minnie climbs off Dalton climbing into her mums arms making her wake up. "I love you" Minnie whispers. "I love you too" Ariana smiles kissing her head.

"who wants to go have breakfast" Dalton speaks up "Me" Minnie jumps up. "Ugh this girl really doesn't want to cuddle her mama today" Ariana whines rolling off the bed. "oh" Minnie raising her arms. Ariana picks her up making Minnie look at her "sorry mummy ill give you as many as you want"

"okay you two go cuddle on the sofa since mummy seems to want you this morning and ill call you when breakfast is ready" Dalton kisses them both. "okay babe" Ariana smiles sitting down with Minnie.

"do i get to see Santa tonight mummy" Minnie asks "no baby he wont come if your still awake. He comes with little angels are sleeping" Ariana tells her. "why mummy Santa not like us" "Santa loves everyone. Santa just is shy around people so he comes when children are asleep" Ariana smiles.

"so why does Santa sit in malls then" She asks confused. "Because he must gain some confidence on them days baby i don't really know Santa on a personal basis" Ariana gives her some kisses.

"okay can i stay up a little later though" Minnie asks "depends on how grumpy you get because your tired" Ariana tells her making her nod.

"breakfast my girlies" He smiles making them both stand up. Minnie took her hand making Ariana smile "love you angel"

"go see if our boy wants to wake up yet he being lazy today" Ariana looks to Dalton. "going to wake him up so he can gave his nap later" "don't make him too grumpy" Ariana looks up.

****
"Where is Ariana" Verna asks "Shes asleep. She was getting Leo to take a nap and she fell asleep with him so i've just left her for a little bit" he smiles giving her a hug. "babe" Ariana whines "yes" He asks "why didn't you wake me up" she wraps her arms around him "you too cute to move" He pout giving her a kiss. "we have all been there" Verna pats her back "this one was a nightmare" "must get it from you then" she looks up at him. "must do"

Frankie walks through the door and Ariana smiles. "oh your quiet for once thank god your not going to wake my son up" she smiles. "Yes Dalton told me not to wake you up but i guess you woke up" Frankie gave her a hug.

"Where is my pregnant sister i miss her" Dalton asks "There coming soon."

"Mummy" Minnie asks "Yes angel" Ariana asks as she pushes through her legs. "like my drawing" she asks "love it" "yay" she ran off.

"Ariana" Dalton asks "mhm" She asks "go clean your self up" "what you mean" She instantly looked at her shorts. "I mean go shower you need it Leo was sick on your shoulder" he points "and your only just telling me" She walks up to the bathroom.