55

"babe" Ariana asks "yes angel" He asks looking at her as they all stood still. "my bra strap is really frustrating me can you sort it out" She asks "of course. Minnie take mummy hand for a second" Dalton asks making Minnie nod taking Ariana's hand. Dalton gently moved her top to the side and frowns. "babe what do you want me to do your straps aren't twisted or anything" He asks "oh" She whines. "the day i wear a bra" she rolls her eyes.

"can i have some candy" Minnie asks "of course" Ariana smiles picking Leo up who was pulling on her jeans. "when i see a candy shop ill take you in to get some" she smiles giving her a kiss to the head.

"now my boy are you okay" Ariana asks rubbing his back making him nod. "lets give your little legs a rest and carry you around for a little bit" Ariana smiles. "sometimes I forget he has only just began walking places" Dalton chuckles. "me too. i have his carrier in my bag if i waned it" She smiles

"he hates his stroller though so i would rather carry him"

***
"mummy you dropped this" Minnie holds up her bank card. "Minnie ive not had that on me all day did you go through my bag" Ariana asks "no mummy i swear" Minnie shakes her head. "don't lie to me" Ariana asks.

Ariana grabs her bag and looks in "Minnie $50 is missing" Ariana asks her. "I promise mummy" Minnie pouts turning around opening the hotel door knocking on Tori's. Tori opens the door and Minnie ran inside hiding under the sheets. "MINNIE ROSE" Ariana groans "I DIDN'T STEAL FROM YOU" Minnie screams back.

"she found my bank card on the floor and handed it to me and now i have money missing" Ariana rolls her eyes. "It wasn't me mummy" she whines. "go calm down ill keep her from trouble" Tori tells her.

"i didnt do it tori i promise" Minnie cuddles into her. "The card was just in the floor i promise." Minnie sniffs. "It will be okay cutie she wont be able to stay mad at her angel for very long"

"Hey babe" Dalton hands her $50 "wait" Ariana pouts. "did you take this from my bag" she asks "yeah didn't think you would mind. Needed to pay cash before" he asks. "my poor baby girl" Ariana stands up leaving the hotel room and knocking frantically on Tori's.

Tori opens the door and Ariana runs over to Minnie holding her. "I'm sorry" she sniffs. "It was daddy im sorry" Ariana kisses her. "so my brother stole mummy off his own wife." Tori laughs.

"im not a liar" Minnie pouts. "I know im sorry" Ariana frowns "can you come back to me now" Ariana asks "No Tori said she will take me to the pool" Minnie giggles. "well in that case you need to come back to get your bathing suit on" Ariana tickles her.

Minnie climbs off the bed and Tori moved out the way. "you don't mind this do you" Ariana asks "not at all. She is cheering me up slightly" She smiles "go to daddy" ariana tells Minnie. "whats wrong" Ariana asks "ive not had my period yet" she sighs.

"when were you due" Ariana asks "like 3 weeks ago" she shrugs. "taken a test?" "no" she shook her head. "right ill go see if i have one in my bag" Ariana sighs "Ariana what if it is positive. My parents will hate me. Im not exactly married" Tori asks "I wasn't married to Dalton" she questions. "he had the ring he wanted to do it then you got pregnant" she covers her mouth. "wait" Ariana sat down.

"He was planning to do it that weekend. He had a massive thing booked. He was kind of annoyed you was pregnant. He really wanted to marry you he hated how he had to wait but i think he was glad his way of proposing was way better" she smiles.

"Tori im ready" Minnie smiles. "Ill go entertain Minnie ill catch up with you later" Tori smiles.

Ariana walks back to Dalton "you were going to propose the weekend i found out we were having a baby" Ariana asks "Yes" He nodded. "You waited a year an a half nearly after" she asks "Yes it didnt feel right" he took her hand. "you you had everything planned out and you had to cancel im sorry" Ariana pouted. "you gave me a little princess baby yeah it was annoying i was about to ask my girl to marry me but i wouldnt take any of it back. I love how everything turned out how it did" he smiles rubbing her back.

"if i did propose that weekend and we didnt know we would have only found out the day later and then you would have kicked yourself for drinking alcohol" he chuckles.

"oh no you dont" dalton catches Leo. "your not 2 yet stop misbehaving" He pouts. "he is going to be a trouble maker" Ariana gave him a kiss. "so me" Dalton smiles. "see just like his daddy"

"im sorry i didnt tell you about me taking money. I didnt think you would care" Dalton pouts. "no no babe its fine. It was just Minnie handed me my bank card so i was like shes been in my bag" Ariana gave him a kiss.

"i just panicked." She giggles. "you know me" "i do very well"

"okay i need to pee" Dalton handed Ariana Leo. "mama" he smiles "Hello handsome"