75

"Ariana" Dalton asks walking into the laundry room. "yeah" she asks confused on her name and the tone. "were you going to tell me you were in talks of a tour" he asks folding his arms. "babe i'm not touring. I have two babies and a husband that i couldn't leave for months" Ariana looks up to him. "you love touring baby" he pouts pulling her into a hug. "I know baby but Minnie has school. Leo is a toddler and were trying for a baby. Family is more important to me" she smiles.

"i don't like you saying my name like that either" she pouts "Ariana Gomez" he smiles making her smile "see you still smile" he sticks his tongue out. "obviously you still make me happy and you said Gomez that makes me happy too"

"mummy daddy" Minnie whines "whats up angel" Dalton asks "Frankie told me to shut up" Minnie pouts. "he did not" Ariana walks out. "no telling my kids to shut up" Ariana huffs. "she was so loud" he groans "Shes a kid. They are loud." Dalton rolls his eyes.

"you always leave then alone too." "this whole house is child proof. We are literally in the next room we can hear them all the time Frankie were not stupid parents" Ariana looks at Minnie wrapping an arm around her leg. "mummy stay calm" she whispers. "mummy okay" Ariana smiles.

"who put glue in your hair" Ariana asks "Leo" She pouts. "what were you both doing" Ariana asks with a smile. "making pictures together mummy he was so happy" Minnie smiles "i bet he was come on lets go wash it out."

Dalton follows her up with Leo in his arms. "least your brother didn't draw on your kid" Dalton rolls his eyes. "he is my age drawing on a kid wow" Ariana shook her head. "can Leo bath with me mummy" Minnie asks "sure why not" Dalton smiles making Ariana nod.

"daddy" Minnie asks "Yes angel" He looks at her "is aunty Tori okay" she asks making him nod "she is baby" "good"

"your feet smell" Ariana pretends to smell them. "no they don't. mummy' feet smell" "i don't smell" Ariana pouts. "what are you doing with your feet" Ariana asks feeling them in her hand. "i dont know" Minnie giggles wiggling around. "your crazy" Ariana tickles her.

Ariana stopped the water checking the temperature and Helped Minnie undress. "it cold mummy" she hid into her chest. "get into the water then" Ariana giggles. Dalton placed Leo in and Minnie climbed in. "ill go get some clothes and stuff ready for them.

"mummy get in" Minnie asks "okay" Ariana smiles undressing and climbing in. "now daddy smells" Minnie giggles. "daddy had a shower this morning he doesn't smell." "he does of you" Minnie smiles "i smell nice" making Minnie nod.

"oh your in the bath now too" Dalton smiles "yeah i smell apparently" she giggles grabbing Leo as he stood up so he wouldn't fall. "you tired" Ariana asks making him nod falling into her arms. "okay lets get you washed off and daddy can get you down for a nap" Ariana suggests grabbing his shampoo. Minnie jumps up climbing out the bath making Dalton catch her before letting her go to the toilet. "Babe take him he is clean" Ariana hands him over. "come on handsome lets get you down for a sleep" He smiles. "can we have the bath warmer now mummy" Minnie asks making Ariana nod turning the hot tap back on.
Minnie took Ariana's hand and climbed back in.

"your such a good girl" Ariana smiles giving her a kiss. "always mummy" She sat down. "im a big girl now not a baby" Minnie nodded "you are such a big girl" Ariana smiles

*****
"this is so nice" Ariana smiles pulling the blanket up slightly as they watched a movie cuddled in bed together. "1 and 1 time with you love it" He rubs her back gently. "i would wait any day for you" Ariana reads the words making him smile. "you are my soulmate" Dalton carries on with her making her smile looking up to him giving him a peck on the lips.

"Ariana" Joan walks in making Ariana look up. "can we not have alone time no more" She asks confused. "take this" she throws her a pregnancy test. "I have some in my bathroom you know" Ariana asks "just take the test" She rolls her eyes.

"I'm so comfy with you right now" She pouts. "don't move then. Your a grown as woman baby if your pregnant not like 10 minutes extra cuddle time is going to harm anything" he looks at her. "i hate being a girl every time you throw up its ooo you pregnant" she climbed off the bed. "come with me" she held out her arm. "okay" he happily takes her hand following her into the bathroom.

Ariana pee's on the stick before cleaning her self up and taking it to their bedside table since she wanted to carry on watching a movie with her man. "your not pregnant i know your body" Dalton whispers "i know don't feel pregnant" she laid her head on his chest.

Ariana grabbed her phone and pulled up her cctv making Dalton look at her. "why is Dakota outside Minnie's room" Ariana frowns. "better not wake her up" Dalton groans. "Frankie and Hale casually making out on our sofa" he points. "go do it in a bedroom where we have no cctv" she giggles.

"the asshole" Dalton groans "what" Ariana asks "He went and got Minnie out of bed" He points "thats why she has been tired recently" They climb off the bed leaving the room.

"Minnie come here" Ariana tells her making her run quickly over to her. "Dakota you can't get a kid out of bed during the night she needs some poor sleep" Dalton frowns. "mummy mad" Minnie asks "bot at you baby. You don't understand" she kissed her head.

"she was screaming" "was not" Minnie pouts. "shush you" Ariana pushes her back into her neck. "you woke me up and said i could have candy" Minnie pouts. "We watches you stood out side her door for 15 minutes" Dalton rolls his eyes "damn i forgot you had that" He huffs. "just trying to spend time with minnie moo"

"okay me and Dalton are going to sleep and i want no one interrupting us unless its an emergency or one of my babies needing us. and no getting my kids out of bed" Ariana took Dalton's hand. "we having Minnie now" He pouts "no she going back in her room" Ariana smiles "im sorry mummy sorry daddy" Minnie sniffles. "no baby were not mad at you a little annoyed but your 4 baby you do as your told next time just no getting out of bed unless me and daddy get you or you need one of us or something like that." Dalton explains as Ariana laid her down. "what about a drink" Minnie asks "you can go get a drink" he nodded "okay good night" She smiles "goodnight angel we love you" Ariana smiles

"come on lets go sleep" Dalton took Ariana's hand. Ariana smiles walking next to him. "want to go sleep or carry on cuddling" He asks "cuddling a bit more. enjoying it" she smiles "just going to go toilet okay" he kissed her head "okay" she smiled putting their phone's on charge waiting for him to come back.

Dalton walked back climbing into bed letting Ariana climb all over him till she got comfy. "fall asleep your being moved" he told her making her nod before she moved around again. One thing he knew was she could not sit still. "going to spoon you in a second to make you stay still"

"not my fault i can't find a comfy spot straight sway. Not my fault we got interrupted before" she lays next to him "i know baby" He kisses the side of her head.