30

1pm
"babe i think we need to go wake him he doesn't normally sleep this long" Dalton frowns looking at the time. "I was thinking the same." She looks at him. "Ill go" Dalton jumps up making Ariana chuckle. Dalton happily walks up the stairs to his bedroom and smiles as he noticed that Leo was starting to wake up which he was happy about because he didn't really want to wake him up and make him angry.

He carries him over to his changing table and lays him down unchanging him. "oh how nice" he pouts grabbing a lot of wipes and wiping him clean. "all better" Dalton smiles changing him into a new outfit since he had explodes on his clothes too. "come on lets go see your mummy" He smiles picking him up and carrying him down.

"he did a poop" Dalton pouts making Ariana nod "i don't think he wants food he seems happy here" Dalton adds. "fine with me" Ariana smiles "he can have cuddles with his daddy" Ariana smiles squishing his cheeks making him giggle. "here is the pink Minnie" Ariana points to the floor making Minnie run over and pick it up running back to her paper.

3pm
"Dalton where do you find time in the day to buy all this" Ariana drops the boxes on the floor making Leo jump slightly. "at work" "your supposed to you know be working when your at work" she chuckles. "I know but i can't help it" He pouts.

"eww daddy" Minnie whines pushing Leo into his arms gently as he threw up on her "its okay baby" He pats Leo's back as Ariana helped Minnie unchanged. "he okay" Minnie asks "he is baby." Ariana nods taking her to the laundry room getting her a clean top out for her.

Ariana picks Minnie up carrying her to the sofa again and putting on the tv for Minnie. "puppy" Minnie points. "no baby no puppy mummy not cope" Ariana frowns. Toulouse Jumps up and Minnie smiles patting him. "you have Toulouse to cuddle you"

"he has a nap again" Minnie asks "mhm but he stays down here for this ones since he needs to get used to noise" Dalton placed him in the basket next to him. "he no need mummy boob" Minnie asks "no he had it before it should do him for his nap since he has a full belly" Ariana tickles her belly making her giggle.

Dalton feels his phone vibrate and he pulls it out and notices his wife who happened to be sitting right next to him had sent him a message.

"we are" he asks confused looking at her

"we are" he asks confused looking at her. "have you thought this through. what about Toulouse he is very protective over her" he whispers. "I know but Toulouse won't be here for her whole life baby. And if you think about it he is my boy." Ariana whispers back. "we will talk about it later."

"okay can I see what you bought now" Ariana asks since Minnie was hooked in the tv. "of course" he smiles leaning forward and opening the box. "some stuff will be too big" he adds making Ariana nod.

Dalton pulls out some baby boy clothes making Ariana smile looking through them. "he is spoilt" she giggles. "they are all just the cutest though" he holds up a body suit with animals on then. "i love how cute you are" Ariana gives him a kiss. "i love my children very much" he nodded. "okay so these wont fit him for a while" he pouts handing her another pile. "why did you buy 3 different sizes of the halloween outfit" Ariana asks "because he is tiny and halloween happen once a year" he pouts making her nod. "