58

"babe i can't do it" Ariana runs her hands through her hair. Dalton pulls her into a hug rubbing her back. "its going to be okay" He pouts kissing her head. "mummy why you crying" Minnie asks really excited for her first day of school. "shes just a little nervous about you going to school" Dalton explains "why mummy" Minnie asks.

"i don't want you to get hurt" Ariana hugs her. "ill be okay mummy" she smiles. "please let me go" "my child wants to go to school" Ariana smiles. "give it a month" He stands up. "go get ready baby ill go make breakfast." he smiles taking Minnie's hand. Ariana stands up going into her closet and getting changed and applying some light make up.

Ariana walks down once she was ready and smiles at her little girl helping clean up her mess. "can mummy look after blanket for me" Minnie asks "of course mummy will look after blanket" Ariana rubs her back taking it off her.

"are we getting Leo changed" Ariana asks "i was just going to put him in joggers and a hoodie" Dalton smiles "good dont want to get him all dressed up for him to be sick over it today" Ariana pouts making Dalton nod going to take him to get ready. "mummy real sad i go school" Minnie asks confused. "Is school bad" she questions. "no baby. Mummy is sad because im used to cuddles all day when ever i want them now your a big girl ill miss them" Ariana pouts. "aww ill cuddle mummy loads when i come home" she beams giving her a hug. "thank you" Ariana smiles.

"hey is my big girl ready for school" Dalton asks making Minnie nod taking her back pack on her back. "okay your mummy wants a photo of you for memories" Ariana smiles making Minnie stand still. "mummy come join" Minnie pouts.

Ariana smiles as Dalton took the phone and let Ariana go hug and kiss her baby.

***
They arrived at the gate and Ariana climbs out the car helping Minnie out taking her hand. "I'm scared" Minnie admits. "It's going to be fine" Ariana tells her.

"Hi you must be Minnie" Someone walked over to them. "are they nice mummy" Minnie asks "she a stranger. Me no talk to strangers" she pouts. "shes okay" Ariana smiles "your allowed to speak to some strangers"

"Hi" Minnie smiles. "I have heard your a big girl now and is starting school today is this right" she asks "yes me a big girl now" Minnie smiles. "Okay well i have heard your going to be in my class so Im Mrs Galway" She smiles to Ariana.

"I dont want to go mummy" Minnie pouts. "it will be okay my girl." Ariana rubs her back. "But she knows who i am" she pouts. "Im sorry princess but loads of people are going to know you before asking" Ariana sighs. "but my mummy is normal" She asks confused. "yes your mummy is normal just is a celebrity which means a lot of people follow her" Dalton jumps in to help Ariana out. "okay i will be okay" Minnie smiles letting go of her mummys hand.

"bye mummy" Minnie wipes under her eyes. "Bye baby" Ariana gave her one more kiss letting her go with her teacher. "come on Leo is bored" Dalton rubs Ariana's back "okay" Ariana walks back to the car with him. "hey at least i have another 3 years with you" Ariana hugs her boy. "babe she will be home in 6 hours" Dalton chuckles "I know i can't wait"

****
"mama" Leo stands up walking to her. "whats wrong handsome" Ariana asks "food" he asks making Ariana stands up carrying him to the kitchen and getting him a snack only making him throw it on the floor. "No throwing food" Ariana groans as he points to a chocolate snack. Ariana hands one to him letting her doggies eat the one on he floor. "should we go see what daddy is up to" Ariana suggests making Leo nod. Ariana carries him into Dalton's office and smiles. "you okay" Dalton asks "mhm were just bored" she giggles sitting on his knee. "Surly Leo can't be bored and its just you" He asks making her nod. "But this toddler can't be left alone so i cannot do anything" she pouts. "what do you want to do" He asks rubbing her back. "Have a bath or something. I don't know I dont like not knowing how my baby girl is" "she is going to he okay baby i promise you" Dalton kisses her.

"what if she gets bullied so bad" she asks "then we pull her out maybe try a different one or homeschool her. I want my babies to have somewhat a normal childhood" He looks at her. "me too" she smiles.

"he is tired baby put him down for a nap" Dalton watched Leo rub his eyes. "But Minnie finishes school soon" She whines "and your loving husband doesn't want a grumpy son so he promises to bring his wife's baby back straight away" he gave her a kiss. "okay ill put Leo down for a nap" She pouts going to his bedroom and placing him down. "mummy loves you" Ariana gave him some kisses.

Ariana walks back to her husband and sat down on his knee. "You okay beautiful" he asks rubbing her back. "mhm" She nodded "coming to cuddle my favourite baby" She smiles. "i'm your favourite" he beams "of course. your the one who makes me happy when im having a bad day. Your the one who takes care of me. you don't count as my babies because your of course going to be my favourite person. I can't have a favourite child" Ariana pouts. "im Ariana's favourite person" He smiles. "i best be yours" she huffs folding her arms. "you are" he kisses her once more.

"Hi Scooter" Ariana smiles seeing him behind her. "does he have a key" Dalton groans. "No but security will have let him in" Ariana giggles. "He is my manager at the end of the day"

"what can I do for you" Ariana asks "well the word has got around your working on new music but Miss i can't keep her mouth shut no wonder they know" Scooter chuckles. "am i that bad" She frowns. "yes" Dalton and Scooter say at the same time. "you have been invited to an award show to sing" Scooter asks "she'll do it" Dalton smiles "what about my babies" Ariana pouts. "They can come with us" he smiles "okay" she nodded.

"also if this girl wants her baby back you have to get up" Dalton laughs making Ariana stand up.

*****
"Mummy" Minnie ran over to her jumping onto her cuddling her. "Hi baby" Ariana smiles holding her. "Daddy said i had to come give you cuddles and kisses" She smiles giving her a kiss. "So how was your first day of school" Ariana asks "good mummy i made so many new friends"

thanks to @moonlightmiller for the idea.