20

"daddy" Minnie says walking into his office he had made himself. "yes angel" He asks looking up at her. "Mummy is sad daddy i want mummy happy" she pouts climbing onto his knee. "Mummy is struggling baby. She is tired because of your baby brother" he rubs her back. "make mummy happy" she asks "me" He asks making her nod.

"daddy was to work baby but I can come down and make sure she is okay for you" he stands up resting her on his hip. He leaves the room and walked down to Find Ariana on the floor. "Babe" He asks confused. "It doesn't hurt like this" she cries. "okay angel go get mummy's favourite blanket from our room okay" he placed Minnie to the ground.

He bends down next to Ariana "I know your in pain i really do but i can't let you lay on the floor its not good for you" he helps her sit up. "but baby" she sniffs. "shhh its okay" He rubs her back. "i have 13 weeks left of this" she sniffs. "i'm going to go call your doctor see if there is anything we can do" He kisses her head.

Minnie runs back with the blanket and places it over her mother. "mummy im sorry" Minnie gives her a kiss. "Its okay" Ariana gives her a cuddle.

****
"Hey you two" There midwife smiles. "And me" Minnie pouts. "Oh how could i forget this little one" she gasps handing her a lolly pop. Minnie holds it up to her daddy. Dalton unwraps it for her and hands it to her. "thank you" she smiles.

"okay so your concerned about how she is coping right" she asks making Dalton nod. "lets check the baby over" she smiles lifting Ariana's top up and squirting some gel on. "thats your baby boy right there" she points to the screen. "He looks big" Ariana pouts. "He is the same size this little one was there is just more fluid in your belly" She explains "Is that good or bad" Dalton asks "Its not bad but we need to watch it" she explains making Dalton nod.

"Okay so where are you experiencing pain the most" she asks "my ribs and back" Ariana pouts. "my ribs is because he keeps kicking which is fine but my back kills" Ariana sits up slightly. "all I can suggest is rest rest rest"

*****
"BABY" Ariana calls making him walk over to her. "Please may i have a drink" she asks making him nod. Dalton leaves the room and Minnie sits up. "Daddy" Minnie calls. "you have legs" Ariana looks at her. "whats wrong princess" He asks looking at her. "i pooped" she pouts sliding off the sofa. "come on then" He smiles taking her hand handing Ariana the water.

"I sorry" Minnie lays down. "Its okay." Dalton smiles grabbing a clean nappy and changing her. "Mummy was comfy I not want to move" she sniffs. "Shh baby its okay. But next time just move baby mummy wont get sad for you wanting to be a big girl" he gives her a kiss.

Minnie runs back to her mama cuddling into her side. Ariana smiles cuddling her little one. "want to come help daddy cool dinner" Dalton asks "mummy be okay" Minnie asks "Mummy be okay" Ariana nodded giving her a kiss. "me help" Minnie walks over to him.

"we going to make some sandwiches" He looks at her making Minnie nod. Dalton lifts her onto the counter and he hands Minnie the plastic knife with some chocolate spread since he already knew she would ask for that. And how could you say no to a face like hers.

"what mummy have" Minnie asks "Salad baby because mummy likes her salad" he smiles making Minnie nod. "you can't have salad on chocolate baby" He chuckles getting her a little bowl out for her to have a little bit. "yay" she cheers.

"Mummy drink" she asks confused. "Mummy got water in there baby" he smiles handing her a fruit shoot. "come on to let mummy feel involved we can eat with her" he smiles placing her to the floor and handing her plate to her. Minnie walks in placing her food to the coffee table and Sitting on the floor.

"Here you go my beautiful girl" He smiles handing Ariana some food. "thanks baby" she smiles.