50

"who let my wife on the skateboard" Dalton asks his group of friends. "your brother" Chase says "dude stop holding her like that" He groans walking over to then. "hey baby" she smiles holding onto him. "i take mummy's should have fun back." he pouts "but look" Ariana moves away from him. "It was Chases Idea to invite you both" Dakota holds his hands up as he grabs her hand holding her. "this is  dangerous" he pouted. Ariana tried to jump and Dalton huffed. "i hate who ever gave her the board." he pouted going to sit down.

"babe" Ariana ran after him. "if it makes you feel better i will stop" she pouted "stop letting my brother hold you like that it makes me feel weird" he asks her. "hey don't be so insecure. I married you because I love you." She smiles giving him a kiss.

"come on ill help you" Dalton stands up. Today was a day his parents had their babies since they wanted them for the day which meant Ariana and Dalton could do something fun.

"why do i feel like my brother is lowkey trying to impress you today" Daltom chuckles seeing him. "he is too small for my liking" she giggles. "says my small bean" he asks "mhm. I like my men tall and handsome and that is you" she smiles "like giant" She giggles. "thats gone too far" he pouts. "CATCH ME" Ariana moves away.

"you don't move very fast" he chuckles catching her up. "okay whats your point im not pro like you" she whines "your a beginner" he smiles helping her up a ramp. "babe no don't let go" sHe whines gripping him. "ive got you" he smiles holding her waist.

"thats my ass you idiot" Ariana looks up. "mhm i know" he nodded. "well get off it we are in public. I hate public affection unless it is kisses and handholding" she pouts.

Chase walks over to them and Ariana smiles letting go of Dalton and giving him a hug. "hey why is he allowed to hug her" Dakota whines hugging her from behind. "your allowed to hug me" Ariana rolls her eyes.

"i is jealous right now" Ariana shuffles away and jumps on Dalton. "better" she asks making him nod.

****
"today was fun" Ariana smiles taking her shoes off. "it was" Dalton smiles. "I never took you skating with me thinking you would hate it" He pout grabbing a glass to make a drink. "I only fell of 3 times too" she giggles pulling her pants off so she was just in her top. "better than i thought" he smiles turning around and chuckling at her already being half undressed.

"i have a slight graze" she lifts up the top to show her hip. "babe you cant show me your underwear like that" "you would have lifted up my top anyway to find out" she giggles. "mhm i would have. I like knowing these things" he bends down giving a kiss to her hip before one to the middle of her legs. "babe" She pouts. "It was just there im sorry" he pouted. "its okay but damn don't turn a girl on i have stuff to do" she giggles.

"like" he frowns "cleaning" she giggles. "ill help you" he smiles "okay so ill go do the children's bedroom want to do down here" Ariana asks "mhm sure" he smiles giving her a kiss.

Ariana walks up to Minnies bedroom and rolls her eyes at the toys all over the floor. She began with putting then all away and sorting her bed out with all her stuffed animals she saw she had left her blanket and she smiles picking it up and taking it to get washed.

****
"we need to put some clothes on before your mum and our kids come through the door" Ariana pants sitting up reaching to the side for his hoodie putting it over her head. "hey is this bigger than normal" she asks making him nod.

"MUMMY" Minnie calls making Ariana throw on some shorts. "get changed dumbass"

Ariana walks out the bedroom and gave Minnie a cuddle. "Damn i leave you at home without the kids and you get on it" Verna chuckles. "mummy been sleep" Minnie asks confused. "mhm" she nodded looking away from his mum. "me and daddy was tired so we took a nap" Ariana smiles.

"sure you did" Verna chuckles handing her Leo. "hey my boy" Ariana smiles. "He stood up to day holding onto the table. And he constantly said dada" She smiles. "he does. He'll cry dada and want me" Ariana giggles.

"hey my babies" Dalton smiles coming out the bedroom. "How was your nap daddy" Minnie asks jumping up wanting to be in his arms. "It was great thank you" he smiles.

"ma ba ma ba mama" Leo babbles holding his arms for Dalton. "This is daddy. Im mummy" Ariana rubs his back. "dada" he points confused. "clever boy" Ariana smiles giving him a kiss. "mama" he points to Ariana. "mhm that is correct" Ariana smiles

****
"Hey Minnie moo want to come watch movies with me and daddy" Ariana asks walking into her bedroom where she was on her bed with her toys making her nod climbing off the bed taking her hand. "what about food" She asks "daddy ordering up takeaway for a treat" she smiles picking her up. "mummy need cuddles" she asks confused "mummy always needs cuddles"

Ariana sits on the sofa with the blankets and Minnie gets comfy. "they say about an hour is that okay" Dalton asks "mhm its fine." Ariana nodded making Dalton nod sitting down next to his girls with Leo in his arm.

"these are the bed nights" Ariana smiles looking around.