81

"I miss my babies" Ariana pouts sitting on the chair at the clinic waiting to be called to check how far along she was. "you stay home to much" Dalton looked at her "but they my babies. They make me happy" she took his hand. "im such a stay at home mum" she laughed. "your not your constantly working still." He gave her a kiss. "and spending time with you i have no me time" she rolled her eyes.

"what me time do you want baby" He asks standing up as he read her name on the screen. "I want a bubble bath to just lie there with no interruptions" she smiles "okay i can make that happen" he nodded opening the door for her. "please make it happen" she looks up to him. "I will angel" he smiles shutting the door behind him.

"Hi Ariana right" she asks making Ariana nod. "lets see how far along you are" she smiles as Ariana sat down on the bed and lifted up her top lowering her leggings slightly. Dalton stood next to her taking her hand. The nurse squirts some gel onto her tummy before bringing up a picture of the baby.

"8 weeks" She smiles. "Is the baby okay. She was getting stabbing pain last night and it concerned me" Dalton asks "the baby is completely fine" the nurse smiles "where about was your stabbing pain" She asks "around here" Ariana points to her ribs. "might have just been a little bit of trapped wind" she smiles making them nod.

*****
"want to go for a little walk" Dalton asks holding her side. "sure baby" She smiles putting a jacket on since it was cold. "you want some water or anything" he asks making her nod. He hands her the bottle of water as they began to walk towards the hills.

"hey beautiful" Dalton asked "Yes" She looks up smiling. "why do we never take walks as a family or just together" He asks "I'm not sure. Think Minnie would moan the whole way and i guess Leo doesn't walk far anyway." Ariana pouts.

Dalton looked around and smiles as they were alone placing his hand on her tummy. Ariana placed her hand on top of his and smiles. "love you to the moon and back" Ariana whispers. "I love you more than words can describe" He picks her up holding onto her.

Ariana leans and gives him a kiss and he smiles kissing her back before resting their foreheads together looking out at the scenery. "love you" Ariana mumbles "i love you too" He smiles.

"come in lets head back to the car" He placed her back down to her feet. "when do our babies come home" Ariana asks "when we want them home so i can say in about an hour to my brother if you want" He asks "please" she smiles. "or do you want a bath and time alone before they come home" he asks "thats tempting but i can do that when they go to sleep just want to be a family right now" Ariana looks up to him. "of course angel what ever your happy with" "hey if you want more time with me then just say baby. I want you to be happy too" she looks up to him "i want to snuggle our babies too" he agreed.

****
"its daddy turn for night night story" Ariana kisses Minnie's head. "night night mummy i love you" She smiles "I love you too" Ariana smiles leaving the room leaving Dalton to read her a bedtime story.

Ariana walked into Leo's room checking on him making sure he was asleep which he was so she left the room going to sit on her phone for a little while.

"she is fast asleep already" Dalton smiles "Dakota must have worn them out" Ariana smiles. "okay so this boy here is going to do some paper work and your going to gave a pamper night" he looks at her. "no baby" She frowns "I want a pamper night with you" she asks "really" he smiles making her nod. "please baby it would mean the world to me. cuddling in the bath and then face stuff it would make me extremely happy" She looks up to him. "okay angel i can do a pamper night with you" he nodded going to run them a bath.

"are you sure you want me to join in. You said you wanted alone time" he asks rubbing her thigh. "mhm baby of course i want you to join your my husband. Alone time with you is the best." she smiles putting her phone down. "i love you so much" He gave her a kiss before going to check on their bath. "come on then angel" he smiles "there better be bubbles" she stood up "of course who do you think i am" he asks taking her hand pulling her into the bathroom. "my husband" she giggles taking off her top. "what" Ariana asks seeing him looking at her. "just how sexy you are" he smiles getting unchanged and helping her and climbing into the bath with her.  Ariana sat down and scooped some bubbles into her hand blowing them at him giggling Dalton picked some up dumping them on her head.

Ariana lays her head on his chest. "hey you got a new tattoo" she beams looking at his chest. "yeah my brother did it" He smiles "its cute i love it" she smiles at the cloud. "i like the ones you have and i wanted to match" he smiles "i love all of them" she smiles. "oh i know such a big turn on for you" he messes with her hair making her smile. "it is" she nodded. "show me your tattoos and im a puddle straight away"

"i'm glad i have that affect on you" He smiles making her smile giving him a  kiss. "love you"