28

"it feels weird being out with a two week old baby" Ariana looks up to Dalton "it really does but he is a good baby so far so its okay. you have us all here to be able to help if you need it not that you will because your a great mum" he rubs her back. "your amazing" she looks at him resting her head onto her hand. "your amazing too" he smiles leaning in to give her a kiss. Minnie looks up from Frankie's knee and smiles at her parents. For once she wasn't mad at them kissing.

"they in love" Minnie giggles making Frankie look at them. "damn you had a baby and you still can't keep your hands of each other" He chuckles. "i'm happy leave me alone" Ariana pulls away before going back in.

Dalton smiles kissing her back. Before Leo cried slightly making Ariana pull away. Ariana grabs a blanket gently covering herself. "you need help or have you got it" Dalton asks placing a hand onto her back. "im okay" She smiles "daddy" Minnie climbs onto his knee making Dalton wrap his arms around her. "can we do it now" Minnie whispers "wait till mummy finished feeding" He whispers into her ear making her nod. "why he under a blanket" Minnie asks "because Mummy doesn't want to show her boob to everyone in this restaurant"

"im going to have boobies one day daddy" Minnie looks down at her self. "you sure are" he nodded. "hey why do you know that" Minnie pouts making him look to her mother. "daddy stop looking"

"Minnie want to come sit with Nonna?" Joan asks making her shake her head. "daddy" she smiles "hey im happy if your happy" he smiles messing with her hair.

"babe look" Ariana whispers as she began to pat his back. "is that a smile with a tongue i see" he asks making Ariana nod. "great he takes after his mother already" he chuckles "daddy" Minnie sticks her tongue out. "yes cheeky" He asks pinching her sides. "i need to pee" Minnie says making him stand up. "going to take her to the toilet" He looks at to Ariana making her nod.

"want me to take him and change him while im sorting Minnie out" Dalton asks "if you really want to" she hands him over making him smile. Dalton walks into the family bathroom and Minnie lifts her dress up sitting on the toilet while Dalton changed Leo's bum.

"Hey daddy" Minnie pouts not being able to reach the sink. Dalton chuckles lifting her up to the counter. "Is Leo okay" Minnie asks "He is baby he is going back to sleep" He smiles. "he always sleeps." Minnie pouts. "thats because he needs his sleep. You slept this much too when you were a baby"

"can we give mummy her gift now" Minnie asks making Dalton nod handing her the little box "i hope she likes it" Minnie pouts. "she will love it baby. Its from you. She would be happy with a kiss and a cuddle nothing else."

Minnie walks out and Dalton pulls her back into the bathroom. "hey daddy" Minnie pouts. "how did you cut yourself" He asks placing a tissue on her arm. "I don't know" she shrugs. "maybe on this handle getting down" she pouts holding her arm on the tissue.

"now can we go" making him nod. Minnie walks out and sits on Dalton's chair. "hey why do i have to sit at the other end of the table" he asks walking to sit next to Joan.

"mummy" Minnie hands her the box. "oh thanks princess" Ariana smiles opening a box with a necklace inside. "its adorable" Ariana cuddles her.

"what did you do" Ariana asks getting her a plaster. (bandaid before one of you hates me) "I think i caught my arm on the door handle" she pouts. "oh dear" Ariana rubs it better.

"heres your food" the waitress smiles handing them all a plate. "spaghetti for the princess" The waitress smiles handing Minnie her dish. "thank you" she smiles "your welcome" She smiles. "meatballs" Minnie cheers. "small Italian bean" Ariana chuckles.

"thank you mummy"

"I miss daddy" She whispers. "im sure daddy will cuddle you after we have eaten" she smiles making Minnie shove some more food into her mouth.

"mummy want some" Minnie asks shoving a some in her face. "No baby" She shook her head. "just a little bit" she asks "mummy not eat that mummy be ill" She rubs her back. "oh. Daddy" Minnie stands up holding her plate and placing it in front of him. "me not hungry" she pouts. "its okay to leave it baby" He smiles lightly to her.

"noo" Minnie shakes her head. "no waste" Dalton nodded finishing her bowl for her. "better" he asks making Minnie nod going to sit back next to her mummy. Minnie grab some lettuce from Ariana's plate and Ariana looks at her. "you just made your daddy eat your food what makes you think i want to share mine" Ariana asks "sorry" Minnie slouches. "no its okay mummy can't be mad at you for eating salad" She gasps handing her a little bit she knew she liked. "thank you"

Dalton looked at her and shook his head.

***
"mhm if it wasn't for you just having a baby i could love you right now" Dalton mumbles against her lips. "mmm baby" she hums "not to ruin the moment but im going to pee" she wiggles making him take her to the bathroom. "you don't need to hold me hand while I pee baby" she giggles looking up at him. "here for the support" he shrugs. "thanks"

"can i sleep in mummy and daddy bed" Minnie holds her blanket. "not tonight baby. maybe tomorrow" Dalton picks her up. "why" Minnie rubs her eyes. "daddy wants to have cuddle with with mummy tonight" he pouts.

"daddy have cuddle time with mummy tomorrow" Minnie sniffles. "its mummy birthday i was to sleep with mummy" she whines. "mummy come cuddle you in your bed to sleep then ill come make daddy happy" Ariana takes her making her nod. "bet you she falls asleep in there" he pouts to himself.

Ariana walked back into the room about 30 minutes later and climbs in next to him. "oh you didn't fall asleep in there" he smiles wrapping his arms around her "no i wanted to come cuddle you" she holds onto him making him smile giving her some kisses.

"one day our kids are going to be teens arguing with us" Dalton pouts nuzzling his head into her breasts "ugh all the teenage drama" she rubs his back. "am i making you leak right now" he asks "a little" she giggles making him pull away. "sorry" he places a light kiss to her head. "its okay. you always have your head there im used to it" she lets out a yawn. Dalton rests his head on her lap and she smiles gently playing with his hair. "that feels so nice" he smiles closing his eyes. "no falling asleep on my lap" she pouts "come snuggle next to me if you want me to send you to sleep" she rolls her eyes.

Dalton shuffled next to her letting her mess with his hair again. "i love you" he mumbles. "i love you too" she pecks his head as he rolled over. Ariana wrapped an arm around his side resting it onto his stomach. "since when did i become the big spoon" she asks herself since he had fallen to sleep pretty easily.