18

20 weeks pregnant. Around February.

"announcement day for everyone" Dalton chuckles. "I mean our family already know. Its just allowing me out the house again." Ariana giggles. "it sure is" he nodded. "can't wait to find out if your a boy or girl" Dalton bends down to her tummy placing a light kiss there. "daddy loves you" he smiles. "the baby just kicked saying they love you back" she smiles "yay" he smiles.

"Minnie baby what do you want a sister or a brother" Ariana asks "brother" Minnie smiles wiping up her mess. "thanks princess" Ariana smiles before she ran off. "mummy" she hands her the spray mop. Ariana smiles wiping the floor so it didn't get too sticky. "your a good girl" Ariana smiles.

"go get your shoes baby we need to go" Ariana tells her making Minnie nod leaving the room. "i love you so much" Dalton hugs her. "I love you too" she smiles "you seem sad you okay" she asks looking up to him. "Im emotional right now. I get to know the gender. I get to love my wife and my baby girl is now cleaning up after her self" he sniffs. "geez i married a cry baby" she chuckles. "hey im not a cry baby" he pouts. "okay that was a little harsh" she gives him some kisses. "you are gross" Minnie stood there with her arms folded.

"but" kiss "i" kiss "love" kiss "your" kiss "mummy" kiss. Dalton chuckles. "DADDY!" Minnie whines pulling him away. "mummy kiss" Minnie whines making Ariana bend down and give her a kiss. "better" she asks "no" Minnie shook her head. "mummy mine" She states. "okay fine" Dalton pouts covering Minnie's eyes and kissing Ariana again.

"DADDY" She screams hitting him. "NO!" Ariana shouts. "SAY SORRY NOW" Ariana tells her. "and you stop making her mad" she looks to Dalton. "Sorry daddy" Minnie pouts. "why do i get told off" he pouts. "don't act like a child."

Ariana grabs Minnie's hand and her blanket before taking her to the car. "mummy love me" Minnie asks looking sadly up to her. "mummy loves you so much" she smiles giving her a kiss. "i love mummy too" she smiles. "aww thanks princess that makes me smile"

"you ready" Dalton asks making Ariana nod. "i am" she smiles going to the back of the car to give him a kiss to make him feel better where Minnie couldn't see them before she climbed into the car.

****
"oh shes a mummy's girl today" her midwife smiles making Minnie nod. "what about daddy" she asks making her shake her head. "me not like him today. He kissy mummy too many times" she pouts. "oh no" she gasps.

"you upset the poor baby" She looks at him. "i know" he pouts. "can't help that im the most loved person here" Ariana smiles lifting up her top. Minnie climbs up and sits next to her mama. "hey gorgeous" Ariana smiles looking at her making Minnie smile hiding her head into her mummy's neck.

"okay so your baby is healthy and has a strong heart beat" she smiles taking all the notes. "so you are 20 weeks are you wanting to know the gender" she asks making Ariana nod.

"its a boy" She smiles making Dalton smile "he is a happy man now" Ariana chuckles. "i would kiss you but Minnie over hear will scream" He says. "can I give daddy a kiss" Ariana asks Minnie. "kiss me" she pouts. Ariana gave Minnie a kiss making Minnie shuffle over to Dalton and gives him a kiss. "looks like this is how the kisses have to go now" her midwife chuckles.

*****
"babe" Ariana walks into his arms. "you okay" He asks rubbing her back. "Scooter says i have to announce my album date today" she mumbles. "okay and" he asks rubbing her back. "I have baby brain" she looks up at him. "want me to help" he asks making her nod.

Dalton sat down with her ipad in his hand and Ariana cuddled into him. "this photo" he asks making her nod. "done" he smiles kissing her forehead.

"daddy" Minnie whines. "what i didnt kiss her" he asks "daddy" She wiggles. Dalton stood up and rushed her off to the bathroom. "you know you can come bathroom by your self" Dalton asks making Minnie nod. "me not want to" she shakes her head making him nod chuckling.

Once she was finished and washed her hands she ran back sitting next to her mum. Dalton chuckles seeing she had stole his seat so he sat next to her. "mummy" Minnie looks up to her. "whats up angel" Ariana asks "love you" she leans up to give her a kiss. "i love you too" she smiles.

"daddy. I love you" She giving him a kiss. "I love you too"

*****
Dalton gently crawls into bed trying not to wake his wife up. "mhm" She hums making him look at her smiling in her sleep. He gently placed a kiss to her forehead before closing his eyes.