85

"mummy" Leo tugs on her top. "Whats wrong baby" she mumbles waking up. "monster" he shivers. Ariana helps him climb up onto the bed and in the middle of them both. "i get me here" he asks "No mummy and daddy will protect you" Ariana kisses his head letting him go back to sleep.

Dalton woke up and smiled at them both before climbing off the bed since Leo was pushing him off. "good morning daddy" Minnie smiles putting on her shoes. "your skirt is the wrong way princess" He helps her turn it around. "oh i tried to he a big girl" she frowns "your a very big girl" he smiles taking her hand walking down to the kitchen with her.

"im tired of school" Minnie moaned. "your still going princess" He looks at her. "no i don't want too" she held onto his leg. "you love school" he asks confused picking her up. "not anymore" she shook her head.

"well school is important so your going"

****
"hey you two" Dalton smiles seeing Ariana out of bed and Leo smiling. "Hey" Ariana smiles. "How was Minnie this morning" she asks. "a pain, she didn't want to go" he frowns sitting down. "hi dada" Leo climbs over to him. "Hi handsome" he gave him a kiss. "you two looked cute this morning nice to know he still likes his cuddles. Not really cuddles us like that for a while" Dalton looks to Ariana "he was scared of monsters and i was comfy in bed so i let him just get in with us" she smiles.

"did you see a scary monster" he gasps at him making him nod. "It big and scary" "uh oh good job mummy protected you" he smiles tickling him.

"babe" she looks down. "whats up" he asks "i i think my waters just broke. Im way too early i have another 5 weeks baby" She panics. "okay its okay we will get you to the hospital don't panic okay" Dalton stood up placing Leo to the floor.

Dalton went and got her some clean clothes and helped her change so she wasn't in wet stuff. "please don't cry princess" he wipes her eyes. "im scared" she admits. "baby girl it will be okay i promise"

"promise promise?" she asks making him nod "while i go pack the car will you be okay here with Leo" he asks "mhm" she nodded cuddling him.

****
"babe it hurts" Ariana cries cuddled into him. "okay im going to find someone" he stood up placing her down gently. He walks out and walks to reception. "Hi my wife has been here an hour and now is getting contractions and she still hasn't been seen. She is stressing out and I don't want her or the baby to be worse off" he pouts. "i'll get someone to come in soon" she smiles making him nod walking back to Ariana.

Dalton climbed onto the bed letting her shuffle into him since she was glued to him right now. "Hi sorry about the wait i hear you are in a lot of pain" A nurse smiles coming in making Ariana nod.

"Okay well your baby girl still has a very healthy heart beat. let see what your cervix are saying" She smiles putting on some gloves.

***
"shhh its going to be okay" Dalton held her rubbing her back "i i never heard a cry" she sobs. "i saw her little foot move angel" He kisses her head. "they could have moved her foot"

There was a knock at the door making Ariana sit up. "Your little baby girl is doing fine. She needs a little help breathing but thats expected for how early she is." The doctor smiles making Ariana smile. "can we see her" Ariana asks "Of course you can. We was coming to ask you that"

Ariana jumped off the bed "okay careful you have just given birth" Dalton picked her up from the floor placing her in the wheelchair. "i can push her" he smiled pushing her out the room following the doctor who was going over medical information.

"She is so tiny" Ariana looks at her. "what are your feeding arrangements" A nurse asks "She wanted to breast feed" Dalton looks at her and pouted seeing her holding her little hand. "when will i be able to hold her" Ariana asks "we don't want to say a day and break your heart when she improves a little bit." she held her shoulder making Ariana nod.