94

"Dalton" Ariana sat on him getting him to wake up. "morning" he smiles opening his sleepy eyes to look at her. "Millie is being boring and just sleeping" she frowns laying on him. "thats what babies do" he kisses her head. "but since i love you so so so much. I'll come keep you company" he sat up holding her.

"your adorable" he smiles making her smile looking at him. Ariana leans and gave him a kiss before pulling away. "when do we get the two little ones back" Dalton asks "i'm not sure. You want me to ask my mum to bring them home" Ariana asks smiling as he missed them. "No its okay. Ill just cuddle them when they come home"

"more time with you and Millie is just great" He smiles standing up with her in his arms. "your cute" she smiles pushing some hair away from his face. "your the cute one" he kisses her cheek. "I the ugly one out the two"

"babe never say that" Ariana hits him playfully. "its the truth Ariana. your the stunning one. I'm surprised your even married to me" he frowns.

"are you okay?" She asks confused. "I'm fine" he looks at her "hand me your phone" she stares at him. "why" he hands it to her. Ariana went to his social and went to his Dm's.

"ignore them" Ariana softens. "how did you know" he asks "could just tell. You never call yourself ugly and defiantly wouldn't say i didn't love you"

"your the most handsome man to me." he rubs his hair making him smile. "I love you so so so so much. I'm glad you married me and gave me my babies" She smiles "i love you" he gave her a kiss. "just talk to me too babe" She climbed down to see to Millie who was kicking her legs.

"i can ask my mum to keep them another night if you want me" Ariana asks "No no no defiantly want them home. I can still have you tonight" he smiles making her nod handing him Millie. "hey gorgeous" he smiles kissing her head.

*****
"DADDY" Minnie runs into his arms. "hey angel" he smiles kissing her cheek. "wheres mummy" she asks "Getting Millie down for a nap" he smiles bending down to lift Leo up too. "I missed you both" He smiles snuggling them. "Hey" Joan smiles. "Hey" Dalton smiles. "wheres Ariana" Joan asks confused. "getting Millie down for a nap." he smiles.

"Hi mummy" Leo smiles "Hi babies" Ariana smiles walking over to them to give them kisses. "how were they" Ariana asks "little angels." She smiles. "we made cookies" Leo smiles "did they taste good" Dalton asks. "yes daddy" he nodded.

"well ill leave you all alone"

Ariana walks to the door with her mum leaving Dalton alone. "Did you really miss us daddy" Minnie asks "yeah i was sad i wouldn't get to kiss you both goodnight and snuggle you till your tired" He sat down. "we missed you too" Minnie kisses his cheek. "i miss too" Leo adds making Dalton smile.

"who wants cake" Ariana brings some in. "me me me me" They both jump up taking a bowl off her. "thank you mama" Leo smiles sitting down. "do i not get any" Dalton frowns. "you had some last night we had to save the babies some" she giggles.

"who made this mama" Minnie asks "me and daddy last night beautiful. We had fun just like you had with nonna" Ariana smiles twirling her hair around. "its good" Minnie smiles "thanks angel" Dalton smiles eating the bit Leo had just gave him.

*****
Ariana walks into the bathroom and climbed into the bath with Dalton. "Hello cutie" he smiles. "i wanted some time with you" she giggles. "hey im not complaining"

"can you go see a doctor about your weight please" He asks "if you want me to" she frowns. "Im just concerned you lost your baby weight too fast for it being a 3rd baby" He rubs her back. "okay ill go see someone" she smiles. "thank you"