72

Ariana jumped out of Dalton's arms dashing to the bathroom hanging her head over the toilet. "Dalton" Ariana cries "Ari" Tori asks "can you get Dalton" Ariana begs making her nod.

"Dalton" Tori woke him. "Ariana throwing up crying for you" Dalton climbs off the bed and walked into the bathroom. "your okay" he rubs her back. "I'm not" She sobs cuddling into him. "can i get her anything" Tori asks "Want some water" Dalton asks making her nod. "some water please"

"why didn't you feel me" she sniffs. "I'm sorry baby i really am" he frowns kissing her head. Tori handed him the bottle of water before she left them alone. "my baby" He smiles as he held the water bottle as she drank some.

"i am your baby" she looks up at him. "my old baby" he sticks his tongue out at her. "hey" she pouts. "you feeling okay now" he asks rubbing her tummy. "yeah" she nodded making him stand up sitting her on the counter and grabbing her toothbrush and helping her brush her teeth.

"kisses" she pouts touching her lips making him smile giving her a few kisses before he picks her up carrying her to bed. "your freezing baby" he frowns covering them with a blanket as well.

****
"how you feeling" Verna asks sitting next to Ariana on the bed. "like shit" Ariana pouts. "missing my babies too" she pouts. "they not been in to see how you are"

"no i heard dalton tell them not to wake me up before" "want me to get them for you" making Ariana nod.

"Hey Minnie your mummy wants a cuddle" Verna smiles "she awake" She cheers running up to the bedroom. Minnie jumps on the bed making Ariana jump. "im still sick baby be careful" Ariana cuddles her. "sorry mummy" Minnie smiles closing her eyes. "that doesn't mean you can nap in my arms" Ariana looks at her "why mummy" she asks "because daddy will get mad at you for not letting me sleep" "then you sleep too mummy"

"Heres a little boy" Tori smiles carrying Leo in. "Whats wrong with his legs today" Ariana asks "He doesn't like walking today he only crawls" Tori hands him to her. "is my boy being lazy"

"he is so lazy compared to how Minnie was at this age" Ariana chuckles. "I'm not lazy" Minnie frowns "your wanting to go to sleep in my arms lazy" She looks at her.

"i think he just likes his mama's cuddles. Im sure loads of people would love to be your kid. I know i'm lucky to be your sister in law" Tori smiles "shut up your just my sister" Ariana looks at her "No Tori my sister" Minnie stood up. "Nope im your aunty" Tori tickles her.

"Ahhh mummy" Minnie drops back "MINNIE" Ariana groans "sorry" Tori frowns.

"Daddy" Minnie runs into his arms. "Whats with the tears what you do" he asks "I forgot mummy sick and Tori tickled me and me jump on her" she sniffs wiping her eyes. "mummy will be fine baby" He smiles lightly giving her a kiss. "okay" she pouts as he put her down.

Dalton walks into the bedroom and smiles at Ariana being alone. "you okay" He asks "mhm" she nodded leaning against him. "i threw up the soup you gave me before" she frowns. "oh baby" He pouts rubbing her back. "how about a bath" He asks "i have no energy" she looks up. "I'll help. Out whole family is still here remember" he tells her making her nod.

*****
Dalton helps Ariana into the bath "Its too hot" she whines making him frown adding more cold water "too cold" she whines making him look at her. "sorry" she gives him her cute eyes making him shake his eyes laughing.

He gently washes her down before washing her hair. "i guess we can wait to have out winter wonderland weekend away together till next year" He kisses her head. "thank you" she coughs. "hey not going to go make you sicker by going away with you for the weekend" he smiles helping her out.

Dalton soon noticed his girl was struggling to balance herself. "what did you eat yesterday baby" he scoops her up. "you saw everything I ate baby" She looks at him. "i guess i did."

"ive been stressing myself out Dalton and we both know i get sick that way" She whines as he put her back on the bed. "im getting you some clothes" he looks at her.

"can i have hoodie" she asks "which one baby" He asks "that one" she points to him. "sure baby" he takes it off helping her put it over her head getting her some shorts and sliding them up her legs. "wait did you want underwear on" he asks making her nod.

"all done" He smiles tucking her back into bed. "hey sort my curly's out" "if i must" He grabbed the bobble from his wrist sorting her hair out a little. "now you look even worse. Im no girl i hate touching your hair especially"

"babe i know trust me you have done worse" she winked "your sick don't be like that" he left the room.

"Hey! where is my kiss!"