87

"babe babe babe babe babe babe babe babe babe" Ariana taps him. "ugh your so annoying yes we can go see Millie today" he looks at her. "now" she asks "let me get ready" he stood up making Ariana smile. "mummy and daddy always leave us alone" Minnie frowns. "mummy needs to go give milk to your sister" Dalton kisses her head.

"Tori" Minnie asks "No its grandma and grandad today Tori was busy with Ava" Dalton carries her around "when will sissy be home so mama and daddy can stay home and play with us all day" Minnie asks "when she is okay to come home princess" he gave her a kiss to the cheek.

****
Ariana walks into the room "we have some good news" The nurse smiles. Ariana looks up her smile growing wider. "you can have a hold of her today" She smiles. "I can hold my baby" Ariana sniffs. "our" Dalton mumbles letting go of her hand. "Dalton" she frowns looking up. "im not mad your all good" he assures her making her nod.

"when can she hold her" Dalton asks reading Ariana's face mixed with happiness and excitement. "right now if you want to take a seat" she smiles. Ariana threw herself on the chair. The nurse hands Ariana Millie and Ariana looks down at her "omg" she sobs. "babe" she looks up seeing him so happy. "she is so small" "just like her mama" Dalton chimes in making Ariana roll her eyes.

"mummy loves you little princess" Ariana whispers kissing her head lightly. Dalton noticed them call over another nurse. "whats going on is she okay?" he asks "she is great." they smile.

"someone knows who her mama is" they smile. "do you have time to stay for a while" they asks "of course" Dalton nodded. "can we take you to a private room next door" They both nodded a bit confused following them.

"okay so as Ariana held her her SATs when up and improved a lot which means she knows her mother keeps her safe"

"do you have anything on underneath" "a bra" Ariana states "but ill take it off if you need me too" She smiled taking her hoodie.

Ariana was handed back Millie and she snuggles into her chest. "ugh she is a mama's girl already what do you do to my kids" Dalton pouts. "i just the good looking one" she sticks her tongue out at him. "hey your the one who married this ugly ass then" he smirks making her pout knowing he got her back.

"hey angel" Ariana smiles seeing her with her eyes open. "your so beautiful" "i feel left out" Dalton pouts.

****
"Daddy where mummy" Minnie asks confused. "She is staying at the hospital for a night with Millie she needs her mama for strength" He picks her up. "now mummy stole all of Millie's cuddles and you give me cuddles" he asks "of course daddy Minnie loves snuggles"

For the rest of the night he sat down with his kids watching movies and eating popcorn and sweets.

****
Dalton frowns waking up. It was early hours and it didn't feel right him not having Ariana attached to him. He constantly moving her head which became a comfort for him. However he had the mini Ariana next to him fast asleep with a few of her teddy's around her.