Chapter 13

Okay so the play starts here and it may get confusing but the play will be written in italic. Now I've never actually seen the play wicked but I know what it's about and I will try to follow the play as told but it may have different bits. Special effects and magic will be used throughout the play. Anyway I hope you like it.

I'm gonna mention who plays which character.

Penelope- The Narator
Lizzie- Glinda
Harmony- Elphaba
Josie- Dorothy
Rafeal- Fiyero 
Landon- Citizen 1
Kaleb- Citizen 2
Keira- Nessarose
MG-  Boq
Harlow- the lion (adult)
Gabriel- the lion (baby)
Jade- Citizen 3
Emma- Madame Morrible
Candace (random student)- Citizen 4
Missy (random student)- Citizen 5
Milo (random student)- Citizen 6
Patricia (random student)- Elphaba's mother
Jesse (random student)- Elphaba's father
Luca (random student)- The lover
Rachael (random student)- midwife
Random teacher- Dr Dillamond

Continues from previous chapter....

Hope's pov

"Ethan and Keira Claire please make your way to the stage" I hear a voice call out, probably to get the students in place as the play is due to start in a few minutes. "Claire huh? If Shawn was the father of the triplets wouldn't they have his surname Parker and not Davina's surname?" Uncle Elijah questions making Uncle Kol tense up but he doesn't say anything. "We don't know, Ethan doesn't look like Shawn nor do the girls" Aunt Freya speaks up "so the father must be some other guy" my dad says making Uncle Kol clench his jaw as he quietly sips on his bourbon 

A minute or so after Ethan and Keira's names are called, Davina walks out into the hall looking stunning. I see Uncle Kol looking at her from the corner of my eye as she makes her way over to a table not far from ours. I see Caroline sat there along with Bonnie but no Elena. I wonder where she got too? Not that I care after the way she spoke to my family.

"Is Harmony okay?" I hear Caroline asks "yeah she's fine, she was just worried about messing up" Davina explains as she sits down at the table. "Have you been crying?" Bonnie asks in concern "oh just a little, I had an emotional moment with the triplets" Davina replies fanning her face, laughing as Caroline tries to wipe her face.

"Where's Elena?" Davina asks "she went outside with Damon" Bonnie replies making her nod just as Mr Parker walks over. "Hey Shawn" they say in sync as he sits down "do you know what part Gabriel's playing?" Davina asks him "I do but I'm not saying what part but trust me you'll love it, it'll make your heart melt" Shawn responds as they look to the stage as the music stops making everyone stop talking.

A girl named Penelope Parks walks up on the stage and walks over to the podium that's set at the side of the stage and the spotlight shines down on her as the lights dim. "You all know the story of the girl Dorothy who got whisked away by a tornado to another world named Oz and how she took down the wicked witch of the west well what if the story wasn't as you assumed? What if there were two sides to the story? Well this story tells the tale of an unlikely friendship between Glinda the good witch and Elphaba the wicked witch of the west, the two who endure struggles coming from opposing personalities and points of view as a conspiracy is discovered within the Wizard's government" Penelope says as the spot light dims on her as the curtains draw open, the stage lights turning on revealing several prop houses, plants and along with a background which the top half is of a blue sky and the lower half of the background screen is a little pond where there is a small prop bridge placed. 

(Imagine this is what the background of the stage looks like and the houses are props on the stage)