Chapter 67

Kol's pov

I'm heading to the grill to meet with my brother upon Freya and Elijah's request that I come and talk with him. I did initially say no because I was no way planning to speak to Klaus until he apologized and acknowledged that he was wrong, well maybe even then I still might not have spoken to him just to be petty because of how pissed off I am at him.

I mean being out of the house and being around Davina and the triplets has eased my anger but that doesn't mean the resentment I've been harboring against Klaus hasn't gone away because it hasn't. I've just shoved it deep down as I don't want to focus on it.

I sigh as I reach the grill and walk in seeing Freya, Elijah and Klaus sat round a table. Rebekah isn't present, she's spending the day with Keira and Harmony having aunt and niece bonding time upon the girls request to spend quality time with their aunt which pleased my sister to no end.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pull it out and see I have a notification notifying me that my daughter Harmony has just posted something on her social media. I click on the notification which takes me straight to her page where she's posted a picture of her and Keira with my sister.

Harmony's social media (from left to right Keira, Rebekah and Harmony, pretend it's them)

Liked by- DavinaClaire, Rebekah Mikaelson, CarolineForbes and 64 others

HarmonyClaire: Spending the day with our Auntie Bex, she's a cool one xxx

Comments

DavinaClaire: have fun girls xx

KeiraClaire: we will mom xx

ElenaSalvatore: hope she's not alone with them 😒

RebekahMikaelson: ElenaSalvatore don't start doppelbitch or I'll come knock your teeth out😡

DamonSalvatore: RebekahMikaelson don't talk to my wife like that Barbie Klaus!!

RebekahMikaelson: DamonSalvatore oh go kiss your wife's arse

DavinaClaire: ElenaSalvatore, DamonSalvatore RebekahMikaelson 😡😠!!

KeiraClaire: angry mama alert

I smile at the picture and some of the comments, I scowl at Elena's comments before leaving a comment myself.

KolMikaelson: have a nice day with your aunt girls x

After posting the comment I notice my sister has posted something so I go to check it out and see it's a picture of my daughter's with beauty face masks on.