NOTHING FEELS THE SAME

**A/N Another barlow fanfic! pleaseee dont hate me for doing this to gary :( i didn't like doing it. please leave some feed back :D @jessica30louise ** Jess xxx

Gary Mark and Robbie were sitting around in one of the many studios in Abbey Road, they were starting to write some material for a new Take That record. Rob's phone buzzed where it was sitting next to him, he glanced down and saw it was from his girlfriend Kate. "Look boys, it's getting late, and ahh Kate wants me" he announced to the 2. "It's ok Rob, Sammee keeps getting me on, I should be leaving too" said Gary, standing up from his cushioned seat. "Oh" Rob smiled and winked at him. "I'll just take some of this stuff around to Jay and Dougie then" Mark pitched in. "Awww Markie, I'm sure you'll find someone. I tell ya, if me and Sam don't work out there is always Barlowen?" "Yeah, thanks Gaz" they hugged and headed off towards the door.

"We'll boys, I'm parked a bit away, so guess ill see you same time tomorrow?" Gary asked, "yea see ya" Robbie waved fully indulged in in phone.

*****

Gary was walking along the alleyway that lead to a small and cheap car park near Abbey Road where he liked to park. He had his laptop flung over his shoulder and phone in his hand about to call Sam. He could hear the echo of foot steps behind him and slowed his pace. He stopped and looked up. "BARLOW" a booming voice from behind him whispered. He turned around, only to have his momentum turned against him as body was slammed against the hard wall. His phone went flying out of his hand and shattered on the ground.

"P- please, what do you want?" He asked, a slight shake to his voice. "This" said the voice clearly male. A hand was reached around his body and grabbed his crotch. His body instantly stiffened with the unwanted contact. The hand begun to move up and down the zipper of his jeans. Gary started to struggle agains the man, he tried to spin himself around and free his trapped body.

As he felt the grip on him loosen he once again tried to move. A sharp needle like pain jabbed into his neck and he started to go limp. The hand reached around and undid his belt, "N- no please--" he muttered. His belt was removed and his zipper pulled down, in one movement he was left exposed.

His face was pushed down into the ground and something hard was pressed against his entrance. Panic overtook him and he screamed out in pain as it was thrust inside him.

For what seemed like hours Gary was lying in pain, his vision started to cloud over, from the pain or the drugs. He let out a deep breath and closed his eyes.