Chapter 89

Max's pov

"Are you in position?" I grouch down the radio, were getting Rosie out before she blabs off some more. When I get her back I'm actually going to string her up by her ankles and cut her throat! Stupid little whore. "Yes sir, awaiting your signal" A gruff voice echoes back. I'm not wasting my men on this. One will be sacrificed, three will go in. "Go!"

Leslie's pov (remember her?)

I've just come out from interrogating Rosie for what feels like the 100th time. I thought we had made all the progress we were going to make. She does seem like a dumb shit, I think she's meant to be a blonde. I suspect the the hair do she has now was part of her idea to lure Gary in. Thank god we stopped that. I'm killing for a coffee.

Standing at the coffee machine I realise I should call Ellie. "Hia El, just me. Rosie is a no go, totally shut off. I don't think she knows anything else so were going to transfer her to a secure prison tomorrow." "That's a shame, thanks for letting me know Maddie, I'll go tell Gary" she hangs up and I pick up my coffee and head back to my makeshift office. I hate it here, I wanna deal with this shit so I can go back to the city. I want him behind bars and his employer.

Halfway up the stairs and I find myself on the floor. My coffee goes everywhere.

Alarms start buzzing around me and I'm deafened by screams coming from outside.

What's happening?

Max's pov

I take hold of the ledge as the shock wave hits. I see my distraction has worked, they are all running out to the street. "Move move move!" I command and see my men enter the station. I smile at my success and head down to the car waiting for them to bring back Rose.

It's been 10 minutes and they're still not here. "Move closer" I tell the driver and he moves our car closer. There's no chaos here anymore.

Has something gone wrong?