Chapter 62

"Excuse me Mr Williams, I'm going to have to ask you to stay back. I will organise a transport for you to the safe house" the officer in charge told Robbie as he tried to get in his house. "What the fuck? Where's Gary?" He demanded to know. "The Barlow's have already been escorted to the safe house by Ellie and a small group of armed guards. Now if there is anything we can get you from the house we will, but I'm afraid it's a crime scene." The officer sympathetically told Robbie. "Okay, just get us some clothes and essentials and stuff."

"What's going on?" Chloe asked when Rob came back over. "No fucking clue, apparently something happened, they are getting us some things then taking us to a safe house. They say Sam and Gary are already there." "You should try calling him" she told him. "Good idea" He grabbed his iPhone and called Gary's mobile. They spun around when they heard his ringtone behind them. "What the.... why do you have Gary's phone?" Rob asked the officer holding it. "So it can't be tracked, I'm going to need both of yours as well." He told Rob. "Fine" Rob threw it at him. "Okay, we've got you some stuff, are you ready to go?" The guy in charge asked? "Yes" "Both you and your wife and the Barlow's will be briefed upon arrival"

***

They pulled up outside a massive, MASSIVE house. A freaking mansion or castle. They had to go through security checks at the gate and a whole heap of other stuff. "Rob! Chloe!" Sam screamed as they came through the door. "Heey" Rob greeted and pulled them into a three way hug. "What happened?" He asked. She shook her head in response. "Where's Gaz?" Chloe asked. "Sitting down in the living room, he needed a rest" Sam dragged them into the room.

"Wakey wakey Gazza bear!" Rob teased a sleeping Gary by messing up his short blond hair. "Mmmmmppphhh, go away, help me Sam" he moaned. "Nah, you gotta wake up, Leslie is on her way to tell us what happened." She sat on the arm of the chair Gary was sleeping on tickled his stubble.

***

"When my team moved in they were already gone. I'm sorry but we didn't catch anyone or uncover any evidence. The back doors were broken into as well as the front ones and security was remotely wiped. I'm so sorry, but until we get them your going to have to stay here. It's a nice place really, I pulled out all the stops for you." Leslie arrived and filled them in on what happened. "How long is that going to be?" Gary asked, still sitting in the same chair as before. "It's taken us this long, god knows how much longer."

***

"These sheets feel like sandpaper!" Gary complained as he slipped in under the covers. "Stop complaining or would you rather be in a house with shattered windows, bullet shells lying around and broken locks?" Sam deadpanned. She was rummaging through the bag of clothes they got handed. "I guess your right" he sighed. "Bloody hell, they didn't pack me any pyjama pants or any tops big enough to fit over this!!" He pointed at her belly. "I guess you can just come to bed naked then?" Gary smirked at her. She scoffed at him and turned to the small camera blinking away in the corner. "Bastards" she yelled at it. She took off her clothes until she was in her bra and panties then got in beside Gary.

"Hmmmmm" he jumped on her when she got in. He ran his hands from her shoulders, over her breasts and rested them on her belly. He leaned in and stared placing butterfly kisses all over the swell. It ticked a bit, his stubble was slightly overgrown, but it felt to good to stop him. "Your.... Going....to be.... The...best...mum" he whispered as he kissed up her stomach, across the fabric of her bra and started sucking at the exposed flesh at the top. "Garrry" she quietly moaned. "They're watching" "So, lets give them a show" "No way Barlow!" He rubbed his hands up and own her sides as he continued to kiss suck and bit at the flesh around her neck. "At least get this off?" He reached around and unclasped her bra throwing it to the end of the bed. "Oh my god!! Oh god, mentally scarred for life" Ellie turned on her heals nod left the room closing the door behind her. "I guess you forgot the door!" Gary giggled and plunged his head back down.

*****

3:40am

"Mmmmmmmhh, aaagggghhh" "Sam wake up!" "Garyyyyyy!!" "What's wrong Sam?" Gary panicked. She didn't respond just curled herself into a ball and held her hands on her stomach. "Get me a bucket!" She screamed at him. He tried his best to get out of bed as fast as he could but was to slow. Thankfully someone had been watching and came rushing in with a bucket. "What wrong with her?" He asked. "I dunno, bet get an ambulance" Gary ordered.