Chapter 20

"Are you sure?" Mark was back. It was 2 days since Gary had been drugged and he was alot better now. "Yeah, she said it's not like she could keep you here and if you feel safer there then you could go when you like, unless they have a breakthrough in the case. They also want to be able to contact you. You sure you wanna go there though? I mean its on the other side of the world." "Yeah, can you bring me in my laptop so I can book it all?" "Errr, sure, but what do i tell Sam?" "That im getting us away from here."

**********

2 hours later Mark returned with the laptop. Gary went on to the websites he'd favourited the other day and booked top accommodation at both his chosen resorts. The first was in the Whitsundays. Gary's favourite holiday spot. The second was the Country Club Resort in Launceston, his home away from home.

*********

"So im seeing that person tomorrow, and then we fly out Sunday morning and should arrive sometime Monday, we are getting flown in a private helicopter to the Whitsundays, you will love it there, most gorgeous beaches you have ever seen. Then after 4 nights we are getting a private plane to Launceston where we will stay for 1 and a half weeks then come home." Gary explained where they were going to Sam, "but its the other side of the world, what if something happens?!" "It wont" "but if it does?" "Sammmeeee, i need this, okay? you know i do." "Oh Gary" She sighed in defeat, "Good, now go home and start to pack, and dont forget that bikini i love" Typical, i wont forget those boardshorts i like either.

**A/N soorrrry its short and uninteresting, but im stuck! and i think some people have lost interest......jess xxx**