Chapter 97

Ellie's pov

"Now about you drop the gun and surrender or this man will blow the baby's brains out?" Harry sneers at me. Fuck, I don't think this through. "You wouldn't" I mock him. "I wouldn't pull the trigger, but I'd give the order" he glares. I loosen the grip on my gun slightly before reaming it at the man with holding Lily. "I'm good you know" I smirk at him. "Oooooooh, did you bed her Barlow?" He asks, turning his attention to Gary. "Fuck off" he spits around a mouthful of blood. "I wish" I eye him, "No what I mean is I can shoot all three of you in less than 3 seconds". "Then what's stopping you?"

I glanced to the man holding Lily. She was awake but still and not making a sound. I wonder if he was hurting her. "Ellie" Gary groaned from the floor. I looked down at him and caught eye contact. The kind of eye contact that tells a story. I could see him pleading with me. But I couldn't tell what he wanted. Did he want me to shoot them all and risk hurting Lily and end his pain and torment or did he want me to stand down I hopes that Lily would be alright. Would Harry really rape him infront of us?

I'm pretty certain this isn't what Gary wants me to do but I have to. I have to risk a life to save six others. It's what I'm trained to do. I grip my gun tight as I raise it. My three targets clearly outlined. The first is the biggest threat, he's got a gun and the most precious baby in the world in his arms. This shot is difficult. I don't want to graze her. My best bet would be a kill shot right between the eyes. I hope she doesn't remember this. I pull the trigger and it's done. I hope she didn't get hurt on the way down.

Target number two. Big, fat holding a gun towards Gary's head. He's so fat he's most likely slow. I don't want to kill him. I want him to rot in jail. So I set my aim at his gun hands shoulder and pull the trigger. I hope I hit the joint as I see him fall to the ground in pain.

"You shouldn't of done that" Harry grits and I'm brought out of my rampage. Sam's crying and screaming at the top of her lungs looking towards the pile on the floor. Lily is at the bottom. "Your not getting out of this Styles" I fix my aim so its at his knee. "Yes I am" is all he says as he pulls a grenade out of his pocket...