Chapter 34

They were back in London, for real this time. They had just been picked up at the airport and were being driven to the police station. Sam was going to be seeing the hypnotist and Leslie needed to talk with Gary.

When they arrived they both got taken in different ways. Gary was taken to Leslie and Sam was taken to the hypnotist.

"Gary, nice to see you again. I'm sorry it's not under better circumstances." She held out her hand and shook his. "Have you heard anything" "No, we have hit a bit of a roadblock. How's you wrist?" She pointed at his hand "It's fine" he pulled his sleeve down so it covered his stitches.

****

"Okay, where are you now?" The hypnotist, Jill asked Sam. "I'm, making the bed, but I'm talking to someone. I don't recognise the voice" "What are you talking about" "Umm, Gary. They want to know now long he's away....Oh my god! He's pressed up against me!" "Sam just calm down, your safe" Sam gasped "He's stuck a needle in my neck! Oh my god, oh my god!!!! Oh god I'm lying on the bed! He's pulling my dress up!" "Sam, listen we're almost there, just breathe!" "Okay, okay. He, he's.... Oh god he's got something inside me. He talking, but it's fuzzy. I.... I think it's 'now I now where' something something something. It out, finally, it's out! But oh no, he's got another needle! He's putting it in my stomach! He's leaning close to me head 'don't worry, you won't remember this'" "Sam wake up!"

She sat forward on the chair she was on. She was slightly stuck to it with sweat. "I know how he did it" "But do you know who?" "Yes!"

"Sam come with me" it was Nichols. "Where to?" "The techs. I think I know how he knew where you were"

****

"Your right, there is a tracker somewhere in you. If it was through the needle then maybe it's latched onto your uterus" "BUT IM PREGNANT!" "Oh shit, we're going to the hospital, now!" Nichols dragged her off.