Chapter 68

"Did I hurt you?" Sam whispered to Gary. "No" he said. "Are you sure?" She insisted. "You were much kinder to me than they ever were, and I thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that." He stroked Sam's hair. "Are you going to tell anyone? I mean you've got like rape withdrawal, I think you should tell someone" she told him. "I don't want to see another therapist Sam, don't make me do that" he shook his head.

"It doesn't have to be a therapist, what about you mum or your brother?" Sam asked. "Are you kidding me? I'd never tell my mum that!" Gary laughed. "We'll what about Mark or Rob? Mark will always be there for you and he'd be upset if he found out you were keeping it from him" Sam informed him. "I guess I'd feel most comfortable telling Mark, I trust him" Gary nodded. "That's great, I'll make Ellie get someone to get him tomorrow" Sam smiled and shut her eyes.

"Oh shit, Gary the camera!!" Sam sat bolt upright looking over to the corner. "Don't worry, I convinced Ellie to turn it off. I told her if I go anywhere she can personally shoot me" Gary smiled and pulled Sam back down. "Good night gorgeous" he whispered. "Night babe"

**

"Ouch! Sam what the hell!" Gary was woken in the middle of the night when he felt something kick is back. He was facing the window, Sam had one leg over his and one arm wrapped under his while she spooned his back. "Ouch" he whined as he felt it again. He pried himself free of Sam's grip and turned over to face her, she was sleeping peacefully, they were both still naked. Gary risked waking her up as he placed his hands on her bump. He was rewarded with a hard kick to it. He shuffled down the bed and put his face right next to her belly. "Alright in there baby? Your gonna wake your mummy up if you don't settle down." He whispered the the mound of flesh. "Do you want me to sing you a song? Will that make you rest? Okay here we go, 'Love it has so many beautiful faces, sharing lives and sharing days. My love it had so many empty spaces, I'm sharing a memory now I hope that's how it stays, now I'm deep inside love and still breathing, she is holding my heart in her hand, I'm the closest I've been to believing, this could be love forever'. Good baby, get some rest" He kissed Sam's belly then moved back up the bed and kissed her cheek before turning back over and going back to sleep.

***

"Ellie, I need you to do something for me" Sam told her the next morning. "You had your night with the camera off, now what?" She sighed. "I need you to bring Mark here. Gary needs to talk him" Sam told her. "Speaking of the devil, where is he?" Ellie asked. "He is still sleeping. Will you do it?" "I suppose I can see what I can do. Why can't he just talk to Robbie? That's easier, he's already here." "Because he's closer to Mark and it's really personal stuff, okay?" Sam asked. "Fine, do you need him today?" She asked. "That would be nice" Sam walked off to wake Gary.

"Morning sleepy" Sam smiled as she nudged Gary awake. "Go away" he mumbled and pulled the cover over his face. Sam bounded over to the window and pulled open the curtains revealing a grey sky. "Look, it's a lovely day outside the sun is out!" Sam chirped. Gary risked a peek over the top of the covers, "yeah right, I must be blind" he said as he hid again. "Oh come on! Didn't you sleep?" She asked sitting beside him on the bed. "No, someone was constantly kicking my back most if the night." He groaned. "Oh, why didn't you just wake me up?" She asked. "Because it wasn't you. It was that thing in your belly! I had to sing to her to make her stop!" He growled. "Oh, so I didn't imagine that? You sung forever love in the middle of the night to my belly, ha" Sam smiled. "You were awake? Bitch" Gary mumbled. "Hey, well I won't tell you Mark is coming around later if your going to be an arse to me" Sam tutted and got off the bed. Gary sat up in bed "When" he asked with terrified eyes.