Chapter 42

"What about it?" Sam deadpanned "When the needle was put in it narrowly missed the baby. Your lucky, it's perfectly fine" "Oh god, you almost gave me a heart attack!" "I'm sorry bout that" "It's alright, can you give me and Gary some time alone? Please" "sure" Dr Street and Leslie walked out of the room, most likely to check up on Nichols.

"What's up Sammee?" Gary sat down on the bed beside her. "Are you alright Gary? When he walked in you totally freaked, then he hit you..." She ran her fingers across his bruised jaw. "I thought you were going to pass out, or hurt yourself again......" "Yea, I was scarred. I still am. Leslie said with the wounds he got he wouldn't have made it far without a hospital, so they've almost got him. We're going to be fine"

*******

4 days later

"Where was he? Sam asked" "Royal Wolverhampton Hospital, checked in under an alias but they knew who he was" Leslie told them. "So that's it? It's over, we can finally go back to our lives?" Gary asked "Well there will be a trial and stuff,but that won't be for a long time yet. Gary Barlow, Sam Rigby you have your freedom back. Go smash it." "Thankyou Maddie, for everything you've done" Sam stood up and hugged her. "Aww, it is my job" "And I'm so sorry about Luke" Leslie looked to the ground "Yeh, me to. Now go on, get outta here!"

Sam and Gary walked out of the police station, hands held firmly together. For once Gary didn't care about the nosy paparazzi in his face. He just walked along proudly next to Sam.

She nudged him "Yes?" He raised his eyebrow "Can we finally get married now?" Sam asked with a smile "Sometime, yeah" "Like..... Next week?" "WHAT! No freaking way Sam!" "Week after?" "Sam!!" "Okay okay..... What about-" "One month from today, how bout that?" "OH MY GOD YES GARY I LOVE YOU!!!" She jumped into his arms and hissed him. The paparazzi went crazy and Sam could of sworn she was blind for a second.

Gary started to walk along, holding her like a small child. "You weigh a heap you know?" "It's only going to get worse, get use to it" "oh great!"

**a/n as I said on twitter this fanfic is coming to an end. Might do another one, I have an idea but we will see what happens. Jessssss **