Chapter 67

**a/n okay, people (*cough* Shannon *cough* and others) have bullied me into writing this and I didn't want to. I take no responsibility for how shit it is. And I'm not doing it again! Hear me!!**

****SEXUAL CONTENT****

Later that night

"Are you sure Gary?" Sam asked. They were sitting on the bed with the contents of the Ann Summers bag between them. "I'd be lying if I said yes, but I need this" he told her. She moved closer and connected their lips, parting his with her tongue and slipping it inside his mouth. Gary put his hands on her hips and massaged his fingertips into them.

Gary pulled away from the kiss and moved down Sam's neck, moving up to kiss behind her earlobe and suck on her pressure point. He moved his hands from her hips and grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head exposing her ever growing bump. He grabbed Sam's shoulders and gently dropped her back against the pillows. He sat up and pulled his own shirt over his head making his hair stick out at a funny angle.

Gary knelt either side of Sam's hips, leaned down and caught her lips again. He snaked his hands behind her back and unclasped her bra. Pulling the straps from her shoulders and throwing it on the floor. He placed his hands on her breasts and started massaging them roughly with his palms. He began trailing soft kisses down her chest and along her breast. He stopped at her nipple and circled it with his tongue before closing his mouth over it and biting softly. "Garryy" Sam moaned sending vibrations down her spine. He moved his hand to her other breast and began squeezing the nipple between his fingers. "Patience" he mumbled around her making her cry out. He moved across to the other nipple and repeated the process before moving down across her gigantic belly.

Gary pulled at the sweat pants she was wearing till he had them off followed by her panties. He undid the zip on his chinos and threw them away. Slowly he began kissing Sam's foot and made his way up her leg. He stopped between then and tried looking up at Sam but all he could see was belly. She could feel his breath on her. "Gary" She reached out to his head and pushed him down. He flicked he tongue against her causing her to cry out. He slowly pushed two fingers inside oh her and started moving them in a circular motion. "Garrry" she cried at him. He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue. "Ahhh" she moaned above him. "Hmmm" he moaned into her causing her to convulse around him.

"Fuck" she breathed. She sat up and twisted Gary around so he was lying back. She grabbed a pillow and put it under his lower back. She ran her hand over his length straining against his boxers before pulling them down his legs. She rubbed her hand over the tip of his cock rubbing the precum down his length. He thrust his hips upwards to her touch.

Sam grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside table and cover he hand in it before pressing her fingers at Gary's entrance. "You ready" she asked. "Yes" he panted in reply. She slipped one finger in and began stretching the rim, she added a second and a third before she decided she wouldn't hurt him.

Sam grabbed the smaller dildo and covered it with the lube before pressing it at Gary's entrance. She stopped and moved up and gave him a soft kiss. "You sure baby?" She asked. He gave her a tentative nod and she slowly pushed it into him. "Gahh, Yes Sam! Ooohh!" She slowly began thrusting it in him with one hand and began to pump his length with the other, collecting the moisture from his tip as she went. "Sam, I'm gonna come!" He screamed, releasing his load over her fist. She grabbed the dildo and threw it on the bed as she cuddled up beside him.

"Where...did...you...learn...to do that?" Gary asked breathlessly. "I've done some weird stuff in my time Gary, that's nothing" she smiled. "Thankyou" he whispered and stroked his hand over her flustered cheek. "Anytime baby" she smiled and snuggled her head to his chest.

**a/n2 it's best if you don't leave feedback on this chapter because I'm going to pretend I didn't write it and go hide in a whole!!**