Chapter 96

**a/n I hope your ready!**

Ellie's pov

I shuffle towards the body lying on the ground. It's Jason fucking Orange. I reach down and feel for a pulse. Thankfully I'm rewarded with a low moan as he reacts to my touch. "Jason" I whisper, "What happened?" I ask him but he just rolls around on the ground. Standing back up I head further into the house. I clear the first floor and start to head up stairs when I hear a scream. Its Sam. Shit. I sprint up the stairs and start checking the rooms. They're mostly empty, but not one.

I almost walk straight in by I stand back, beside the door and listen to what's happening.

Gary's pov (rewind a little)

"What?" I ask standing up. Chloe grabs Robbie's hand and stands up. "He's here!" She screams. Oh my god. "Help!" I scream to the men left guarding us. I think there's three. I jump when I hear a series of gunshot from the back door. "Go get Lily, hide upstairs!" I tell Sam and Chloe runs after her.

Why has no one come to help? I look towards the door and see 2 guards walk in. But something is wrong. 'He' is behind them. "What's going on?" I ask totally confused. Their faces expressionless they hold up their guns and aim them at us. "What the fuck do you think your doing!?" Jason asks, standing up to them. "Back the fuck off" he yells from behind and one of the guards smashes the butt of his gun against Jason's head. "Jay!" Mark screams. "Where are the women?" He snarls. I just look down at Jason on the floor, he just looks unconscious.

"I'm talking to you!" He barges forward and stares me in the eye. I don't speak. I don't make a move. He growls and belts his fist into my stomach. Fuck! I stumble and hold my belly. "Where are they!?" He asks again. When I don't answer he lifts his knee and smashes it into my nose. A fall back on the floor. "Leave him alone you bastard!" Howard taunts him. "They're upstairs" I cough around the blood. "Bring them" he tells the guards.

"Gary!" Sam screams, handing Lily to Chloe as I'm dragged into the room they were hiding in. "Back off" he says pointing a gun in Sam's face. Slowly she complies and backs over to the wall where Chloe is with Lily. "Tie them up" he orders the guards, "And give me the baby" he snickers. "No!" Sam screams, fighting against the man tying her up. "Well, well, well. Look at you you cute little thing. A much better attempt wouldn't you say?" He asks Sam. "What do you mean? If you hurt her I'll rip your head off your shoulders!" He eyes him. "Oh didn't he show you my first attempt! Was a good starting point if you ask me!" He laughs to himself.

"Now Gary. All I wanted was for you to take a hint. Quit making music, settle down, have a family. Really. My intents were the best. But you wouldn't listen would you. You just wanted to be better than me. And that wasn't going to happen. Now, look how fortunate I am to have you all here." He smiles looking around the room before making eye contact with Sam. He hands Lily off to one of the guards and looks down at me. "You just wouldn't listen" I see him swing his leg back before it impacts with my stomach. "Stop!" Sam screams helplessly. "No" he purrs repeating the movement. "What do you want?" Rob yells at him and he stops for a moment. "What do I want? I want to dominate! Just like you. I want a million screaming girls chasing after me, I want millions of dollars, I want some one who loves me. But I can't get that while your around. I thought if I could just get Gary to stop you all would. But you kept going!" He kicks me again. Vaguely I see him tell the guard something then I find myself on my feet again. He starts using my face as a boxing bag. I think I'm about to pass out.

The weight the guard is holding largely increases as I loose the ability to stand. He keeps going forever before I feel myself being thrown on the ground. "I haven't done this myself but Max tells me you were a real slut for him" he hisses, tugging at my pants. Oh god no. "No" I groan quietly, I can hear Sam crying in the corner. "What don't want your pals to see" he laughs ripping my pants down. "No" I repeat. He flips me over so the whole room can see my ass, nothing they haven't already seen. He looks toward Sam "Now you get to watch!" He grins wickedly. "No stop!" She cries.

"Harry styles get the fuck away from him or I will blow your brains out!"