Chapter 24

"Come on Gaz, grow up man!" "No" he smiled at her. They reached a massive bathroom, the bath was bigger than there's, there were big fluffy towels on it and the shower had multiple heads. The room itself was rose scented. "Whoa, this is massive" Sam found herself being pushed towards the shower. Gary reached in and turned the water on. "Gary no" she laughed. She was pushed under the flow of a nice strong hot water stream. Gary stepped in behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, softly kissing along her neck.

He started tugging on the strings to Sam's bikini. "Gary,"she warned, but he didn't listen and let it fall to the bottom of the shower. She bent down and picked it up, when she got up Gary retook her hips and spun her around crashing their lips together. His hands made their way up her stomach, resting there, drawing circles softly before Gary moved down and kissed it. Sam smiled above him he was such a cutie. She could feel him grinning against her stomach. He hooked his fingers in the band on her bikini bottoms, before dragging them down, Sam stepped out of them and Gary stood up. "Sam I'm sorry I can't" Sam shoosed him by placing her finger on his lips "It's okay baby, I understand" she pulled him close again and started kissing him. She reached between them and pulled at Gary's shorts "Sam, I said I can't!" He growled at her, grabbing her hands and pulling them away from his shorts. She put them either side of his face and kissed him, "I know, trust me Gary" "Sam..." "Please, just trust me?" "Okay..." She moved her hands back and rid him of his shorts.

She reached over and grabbed a cleansing puff and put some body butter in it. She held it under the water then started to rub it along Gary's chest. When she was done she put some shampoo on her hand and started massaging it into his head. He closed his eyes and groaned as she dug her nails in, she placed his head under the water and rinsed it out.

******

Sam was woken in the morning by Gary twisting his fingers in her hair. "Mummm, that feels nice" she sunk down into the bed and let Gary do what he wanted. He shifted in the bed so his body was flat against Sam's back. He pushed her hair off her shoulder and leaned in and kissed along her neck, up behind her ear and along her back. They were both naked, they didn't end up having sex but they didn't bother to dress either. "You know I love your hair?" "Well I do now" she groaned into the pillow "What colour is it anyway?" "It's dip-dyed Gary," she sat up and turned over to face him, his eyes glanced down her naked body but she pulled the covers tight, "How can you not know that!?" "I don't really pay attention to hair styles, it's like Caroline's right?" "Yea- oh god"

Sam jumped out of bed and legged it to the en suite, where she collapsed at the toilet, emptying what little she had in her stomach. She ended up dry reaching. She soon felt someone fiddling with her hair and it was tied up in a bun at the top of her head. Then she felt a strong hand wrap itself around her waist and another drawing circles on her shoulder, all the time she heard whispering in her ear.

When she was done she felt a cool glass pressed against her lips. She put her hand on it and drank slowly before pushing it away. Gary turned her and pulled the shirt the was wearing yesterday over her head, then he pulled her pants up her legs. "Thanks Gaz, guess I was wrong" "That's okay babe, how about I help you out to the sun lounge and I'll make you some tea and toast, there is some good Aussie tea in the kitchen?" "Thanks, your too good to me," she smiled "it's like you've done this before?" She questioned him. "No, i was at Marks when Emma was pregnant, so I saw some" "Oh so your not actually good at everything naturally!"