Chapter 99

1 month later

Gary's pov

That's it, I've given my testimony. I had to stand in a room with 'him' and tell a room full of strangers everything that he did to me. Everything that happened to me. I had to watch in shame as a PowerPoint of my injuries was shown. I could swear some of the jury were crying. I hope this is all over soon.

"What's up Gaz?" Sam walks along, handing me a cup of tea and takes a seat beside me. "Just hoping that this will be all over soon" I tell her truthfully. Sam smiles and rests her hand on my knee, "it will be Gary, in under an hour everything will be fixed and we can live in freedom and finally move into the new house." "Yeah, I hope your right"

***

"Ladies and gentlemen the jury has now deliberated. Harry Styles, you have been charged with assault, breaking and entering, threatening a police officer, kidnapping, raping, orchestrating crime and a whole other bunch of charges that I can't be bothered reading out again. So Forman of the jury, please give you verdict" The old judge orders.

"We the members of the jury find the defendant........ guilty. On all charges."

The whole side of the prosecution erupted with joy. Everyone was patting me on the back, trying to hug me. My head was spinning, I'm free. Rewind my life a year, that's how I'm going to live again. I can believe it!

***

Walking out towards the door to the courthouse, I see Mark, Howard, Jason and Robbie sitting with Lily. "Well what happened?" Robbie asks. "Guilty!" I almost scream, I just can't contain my excitement. "Yes!" The boys jump up and start hugging me and Sam. Jason hands Lily off to me and we all head for the door.

Soon as we step through we're practically blinded by the flashing lights. Normally the paps would piss me off but I don't care. I give them the biggest smile as we push past to the waiting car. "Gary can you tell us the verdict?" "What was the verdict?" "Is he guilty or not?" We had to tell the world what was happening. I didn't like it but we told them. There was some sticky business with one direction we had to sort out and the best was was to to announce to the world what Harry had done. I'm pretty sure Simon Cowell is in one of his mansions ripping his hair out!

I hand Lily in to Sam and turn to the paps before I get in the car. "Gary when are Take That back?" Huh? Clearly she didn't get the memo. "I will be releasing a press statement shortly, until that time I ask you give me some privacy please" I turn and shut the door. I put my seatbelt on at stare at the floor with the biggest smirk on my face.

**a/n I'm so sorry it's taken this long to write the chapter! I really don't want the fic to end! :( (btw that's not the end) please leave feedback cos I love you all!** @jessicalouiseTT