Chapter 2

*a/n Is anyone actually reading this?*

Gary opened his eyes. Everything around him was white. He could hear faint sounds. Suddenly an unwanted light was shone in his eyes. Was it morning? He could hear people talking. Everything drifted into focus. Hope was in a hospital, but why?

He looked down the bed and saw Sam, her hands grasping one of his, her face pressed up to it. She was crying.

"Miss Rigby, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to take a step back for a moment," one of the nurses tole her as she and 3 doctors came running into the room. All the doctors went into full swing doctors mode, blabbing on about terms nobody would understand. They got him sitting upright after a few minutes and called Sam back over, she instantly grasped his hand.

"Ok, can you tell me your name?" One of the doctors asked. "Gary Barlow" "What year is it?" "2012" "Ok that's great" the doctor scribbled something on his clipboard, "Can you tell me if anything is different about your body?" "Ummm, ahhh" Gary took a second mentally checking, "My ah, umm, my ass kinda hurt--" every little detail of what had happened to him the night before came flooding back to him. He stiffened and the world stopped to exists.

Doctors started jumping to his side, checking things, soon his vitals returned to normal.

"Now gary, we understand that you have been victim to a rather violent rape, can you confirm this?" He slowly nodded his head. "We are going to need to run some tests and take some samples, with your permission?" He nodded his head again "The police will also be contacted so you can make a statement and hopefully catch the basted that did this, but now we need to fit you with a nappy like piece that will contain and stop the blood getting on everything, you may have to wear it for several days" he nodded again and just stared into space.

Sam was holding his hand the whole time crying her heart out for her fiancé, she just hopped he could pull through this.