Chapter 51

"So I'm guessing your happy about that?" Sam asked as she poked Gary in the side. "Oh my god Sam you have no idea!! This is perfect! I love you so much!" "Thanks babe, I love your too." A comfortable silence passed between them as they both thought of what the future was going to hold for them. "Do you need to talk about what happened Gary? Do I need to make an appointment with Dr Bennet?" "If you'll let me, I'll talk to you" "Are you sure, you were gone for weeks" "Yeah, I kinda accept it now. It's happened, I know it's not my fault. I just want to get past it physically and mentally" "I'm proud of you Gary," Sam slimed at him. "Whenever you need to talk I'll be here for you" she finished. "What about right now?" He spoke quickly and looked towards her nervously. "If your sure." Gary relaxed into the pillow and started up at the ceiling.

"Well, the night of out wedding, you remember we had our first, and only, round of amazing sex as a married couple," he smiled at the memory. "I got up at about 3ish, I couldn't sleep and the hangover was settling in. Went into the kitchen and got a glass of water and some panadol. There was a knock at the door, I thought it might be one of the boys playing a game or one of the girls checking on you so I opened the door and there he was. I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. He drugged me and the next thing I new I was on a boat. It looked a million dollars. It was posh even by my standards. But Sam there were so many of them. They were all in on it. They treated me well when he wasn't around, feeding me and talking to me. Some of the women even apologised." Gary paused to hear Sam's reaction. "Gary I'm so sorry, I had no idea about any of this." She wrapped her arm under his shoulder and head.

"Well when we finally made it back they took me to some place that looked like an abandoned hospital. I don't know what they did, I was drugged again. When I woke up I felt the same as before. It was like they did nothing. After that I was taken to the basement by some guys, a woman made sure I was alright then for the next, god knows how long the only person I saw was Max. He did so many things to me Sam. Horrible things. I was burnt, whipped, beaten. Usually only when I made him angry. Sometimes I went days without food. Can you imagine that? Me and no food, I'm sure you would have loved to see it. I didn't realise how many ways a person could be raped."

That was enough to make Sam's stomach churn and she ran to the bath room. She was going to be sick. "Robbb!!" She heard Gary yell out as he fumbled with the lid to the toilet. There was no way Gary could make it here by himself so he got the next best thing. God he was a good husband.

Rob took seconds to get beside her, he must have been close by. "Are you alright Sam?" "Yep" She wiped along her mouth with some toilet paper then stuck he mouth under the tap. "Chloe's upstairs doing the same thing" "What?" Sam asked puzzled, "Why?" "We were outside your room when we heard you start talking, we just couldn't leave." "Get back upstairs to your girl Rob! I'm fine" Sam insisted. "No your not, I've know you long enough to know when your upset. And the vomiting is a dead giveaway" Rob looked at her sternly. "Okay, your right, but I have Gary, Chloe is going to need you" "Sam sorry to point it out but Gary caused the pukieness. You sure he's going to help?" "Yes"