Chapter 100

**a/n after last chapter everyone was like 'omg it's over' jeez Christ it's not over yet!!**

Sam's pov

"Lily's asleep" I tell Gary as I walk downstairs and meet him in our new kitchen. "Mmmm" he acknowledges that I've spoken but keeps focused on the phone in his hands. "Gary, what are you doing?" I'm a little annoyed he's not really paying attention to me. "Texting the boys, were getting the album release bumped up to Monday, single will be out tomorrow!" He looks up at me then looks back at the phone. "I thought that was months away, why now?" I ask a little confused. "Boys wanna celebrate, I think it's a good idea. We're even thinking a little tour sometime soon before a big one to mark the 25th anniversary." "Speaking of celebrating..... Lily's asleep" I try again. "Mmm"

Oh for fucks sake. I move to the other side of the kitchen bench and start stripping. First I take off my top and just to get Gary's attention I throw it at him. Followed by my bra before I finally ditch my pants as well. "Oh" he mumbles and gets of his seat moving around to me resting his hands on my hips. He twists us around and I feel his grip tighten as he picks me up and places me on the bench. "No Gary, new house. Bedroom first" I smirk as he swings me over his shoulder and starts to run up the stairs his hand resting on my bum....

2 months later

Gary's pov.

"This is one you all know, please sing along to the flood!" I say to the crowd. God I've missed arenas! I love the echo when everyone sings along. I still can't believe we organised a tour in 2 months and it sold out in like 5 minutes!

Just as the music should start playing on of our assistants runs on stage and stops the band. "What's going on?" I ask him as I'm closest. I hear the audience fall silent and watch in curiosity. "Chloe has gone into labour" he says. By now the boys are all around us. She was here in a private section tonight with Sam and the others. My high notes must of done it! "Oh god!" Robbie drops his microphone and the crowd gasp. "What do I do?" He asks looking around like a lost little boy. "You go and tell her to push is what you do!" I tell him and push him off the stage with our assistant.

"Robbie's wife gone into labour everybody!" I scream out and the crowed erupt in applause! "I think one of them is enough I dunno how he's going to handle three!" Oops, I shouldn't have said that. "Anyway, what are we going to do now boys?" Of course we know what were going to do, we've just been waiting for her to pop on us! "Do ya want me to sing his lines?" I ask the other boys and we start an argument on stage.

1 hour later

"Oh my god Gary you were on fire!" Sam runs up to me and jumps on me. "Thanks babe" I smile and kiss her cheek. My skin is all tingly from the ice bath I just had. "Robs going to text us when to go to the hospital" I tell her, shedding my robe and starting to get dressed. "Oh my god, it was amazing. She was sitting there throwing her fists around in the air cos she couldn't jump around and she was like 'I think Gary just made me piss myself!'" Ah ha, so it was me. "Then she had a contraction and they took her away in an ambulance. I offered to go with her but she made me stay and made sure Robbie went" Sam got the biggest grin on her face. Starts to make me wonder if we could do it again. Damn, she spotted my self pity expression!

"Gary, that's something I need to tell you" she starts, oh no, this will end in tears. "Do you wanna go get looked at, see the damage of the infection? You might me fine" I try to tell her but she just shakes her head. "There's no need Gary..... I'm already pregnant, I am fine!!"

*****still not over, but as wattpad has a limit of 100 chapters per story I will have to start a new one!*******