Chapter 82

** heads up guys this one is written from gazza's point of view**

"Come with me" Rose whispers in my ear and stands up, dragging me along behind her. I fumble along, I didn't realise I'd drunken so much. The music is so loud and my head is spinning, I don't realise where she's taking me till it's to late.

She forcefully shoves me into one of the cubicles in the ladies bathrooms, locking the door behind us. She spins around and pushed me against the wall.

Next thing I know, I feel unfamiliar lips pressed against mine. I tentatively allow her tongue to slip into my mouth. 'This is so wrong' i think, but it feels to good to stop it. I groan as she sinks her teeth into my lip, drawing blood and filling my mouth with a metallic taste. She snickers and starters making her hay down my neck, biting softly till she reaches my pulse point where she takes hold of my skin in her mouth and bites hard. "No" I hiss and try push her away as I see pictures of Sam in my mind.

She stops and glares at me in control. She moves one arm and places it across my chest, pinning me against the wall. All images are erased from my mind as she reaches down and starts undoing my zip. I'm throbbing in anticipation and let out a moan as she slips her hand in my pants, running her hand over my length.

"GARY!" A male voice calls from the other side of the cubicle door. "Gaz, I know your in here, now get the fuck out" he bangs on the door. I instantly still and Rose pulls me against her. "Don't say a fuckin word" she whispers in my ear. She reaches down to her ankle and produces a military grade knife.

Common sense over comes me, this is wrong. This is so fuckin wrong, I have a baby, a beautiful wife. I'm not going to ruin it, and then I realise, she works for them, she must work for them. This is another one of their sick jokes. I suddenly wish that Ellie was here, I'm so stupid. I shake my head at Rose and she looks at me stunned. "Help me" I say with as much courage as I can muster.

Rose lunges at me, breaking the door off it's hinges. The door breaks away and we go flying out. My head hits the ground hard and my surrounding start to fade away.

**

"Gaz" someone brushes my face with their hand. I slowly flicked my eyes open, it's Mark. "Mark?" I croak. "Hey Gaz, how you feeling?" He asks. "Like I've been run over by a 10 tonne truck!" I moan, recasting my head in my hands. "Where are we?" I ask looking around. "In the car, Ellie just got here, she's going to take care of that woman" Mark smiled. "Oh" I reach up to my neck and feel the bruise that's forming.

"What are you going to tell her?" Mark asks me. "The truth" I sigh. No way am I going to lie to Sam. "Okay, good luck with that. I better get going, Robbie is going to ride with you and Ellie when she's ready" he tells me. "Okay thanks Mark"

I slump, against the seat as he leaves the car. Oh god, please don't leave me Sam.