Chapter 25

Sam was still in what Gary dressed her in on the sun lounge. She had her sunny's on and was lying on her side. Gary walked out with a try of food and drink and sat it on the table in front of her, he was only wearing his boxers. From behind her sunglasses she eyed him up and down "I can see what your doing" Gary announced but she didn't move. Eventually she grabbed his hands and pulled him down onto the lounge. "Your beautiful, ya know" "I'm not really, your the good looking one in this relationship" "Gary be serious, millions of people all round the wold think your the best looking guy on this planet, but still you don't see it?" He shrugged. "Oh Gary you can be a dick sometimes!" She slapped him playfully on the arm.

Gary reached forward and picked at some of the stuff on the tray, "now you get to see how bad I am at cooking" " Gaz, you can hardly stuff up dry toast, all ya gotta do it put it in the toaster then put it on a plate!" She took a bite, "tastes good to me" she picked up the cup of tea and had a sip. "Oh my god, this is delicious! What brand is it?" "Dunno some Aussie stuff" he shrugged again. "What's up babe?" She ran her hand across his back. "I was just thinking" "bout what?" She encouraged him "This baby" Sam throat went dry. "What about it?" "What kind of life can we give a child, I'm rarely home, you work, someone is trying to hurt me. What if they find out your pregnant and try hurt the baby?"

"Gary, we can give this baby the best life imaginable, you can have anything in the world, so you can give the baby everything he wants, you choose your hours, you work when you want so just work normal hours. Take us with you when you go away, I don't have to work, I just do it so I don't get bored but I'll have a baby. And for gods sake, stop worrying, the police will catch that bastard! We're all going to be fine! Whoa, that was a little ramble..." Gary responded straight away "He?" 'Oh whoops' "Is that the only thing you heard just then?" "Pretty much, he?" "I dunno, I just have a feeling" "Well I think it's a girl" "Oi! It's in my stomach, how would you know!" Gary leaned next to her ear, so close she could feel his breath tickle her "Because I put it there" he pulled her face around to meet hers and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

*****

At around 11am Sam woke up on the lounge, she was still in Gary's tshirt. She slowly stood up an went to find Gary. She heard his beautiful voice coming from the bedroom. She padded to the door and listened to what he was saying. Unfortunately she must have come in on the end of the conversation because all she really heard was "Ok Thankyou DCI, please keep me posted" she ,ade her way into the room "Was that Leslie?" "Oh Sam! Nice to see you up. Yea, they have good news, apparently some guy off the cameras at Abby Road was also at the restaurant, they are going to email me some stuff, see if I know him" "Oh Gary that's excellent news!" "Yeah, it is isn't it" he smiled "How you feeling now?" "Bit better, still feel really sleepy and my back kills!"

"Babe, why didn't you tell me! Come with me and I can see what I can do" he dragged Sam towards the bed. "I think this will have to go" he said, pulling his top over Sam's head.