Chapter 43

1 month later

"Come on Sam! Your keeping him waiting!" Chloe yelled from the doorway. Sam was stinging in front of a full length mirror. "I know, I know. I'm just checking..." "Everything is fine, better than fine. You look gorgeous! Now come on before he decides to leave you."

Gary was standing on a landing at a resort in the Caribbean. The wedding was low key with only a few guests. Close friends and family. Sam was determine not to have the wedding in a church. There was nothing she hated more than religion.

Gary wore a sleek 3 piece suit with a matching red tie and kerchief. Mark and Robbie wore similar attire. Chloe was Sam's maid of honour and wore a full length red dress. It was simple, one strap over the shoulder with some sparkles on the strap. Emma wore the same and even little Caroline was wearing a cute red dress.

Finally Sam showed up. And she looked gorgeous. Her dress was strapless and parted slightly in the middle. The whole torso was covered in sequins and glitter, it's came out at the bottom to cover her small bump. The bottom of the dress flowed down in puffs and created a small train behind her. Her hair was curled and floated below her shoulders.

As she reached Gary he pulled her close. "You look absolutely beautiful" "You don't look to bad yourself" she replied.

5 hours later

It was getting late in the evening and Gary was totally drunk. He was on the dance floor with all the kids that were still up. He held Caroline in his hands as he dad danced around to the music. Howard had kindly offered to do for them. Sam was sitting at the table with Emma "I think I'm going to have to rescue your child" she smiled and headed over to Gary and pulled the baby from him. He reluctantly let go and followed Sam back to the table. "Well your going to have to entertain me now" Gary tried to raise his eyebrow but it didn't turn out so well, but Sam decided shed show him how it's done, raising hers in response. "I'll get you for that!" Gary smirked grabbing her by the arm and pulling her out of the room. "Gary!" Sam screamed and looked over her shoulder to Emma, but instead of sympathy and a rescue all she got was a wink.

"Gary what are you doing!?" Sam asked when they were in their room. "What am I doing? Well Mrs Barlow, that's for me to know and you to find out" he pushed her back on the bed and stared to make his way up her leg. She knew what he was doing, but it didn't sing in until she felt him take her garter in his teeth....

The next morning

Sam was woken by the bright sun on her face and the warm air on her bare back. She stretched out her arms to the other side of the bed expecting to find a hungover and adorable Gary, maybe snoring a bit. But she found a cold empty bed. She sat up "Gary?" She called out. There was no response. She got out of bed and pulled some clothes on from her suitcase.

After a good few minutes of a search she concluded he was not in the room.

An hour later she found he was nowhere in the resort.

He didn't answer his phone.

No one had seen him.

He'd disappeared.

**a/n hi all, I know I said I'd be ending this but Shannon and Chloe don't think I should, so I will try make it longer. Please enjoy!!!! Love jessss xxx **