Chapter 65

"Okay, come sit down" he lead them over to the bed. "Actually, come to the bathroom, they don't watch us in there." They walked in and shut the door behind them. "I've never had a serious conversation in a bath before Gary" Sam smiled. "Me neither." He said as they sat in the bath beside each other.

"Okay, I'm going to try and explain this from my point of view, your probably not going to understand but I'll try. As you could probably guess, when I was kidnapped I wasn't just tortured with cigarettes butts and beaten, some days they would stick my head in a bucket till I almost drowned. They would whip me with things like barbed wire. They would often starve me. But the one thing that happened everyday, at the same time, was the rape. Everyday I had his dick in my ass or in my mouth and then, I had nothing. It was all gone, nothing was happening like clock work. And do you know what? I missed it, I crave it. And it's not like you can help me out there, that's why I bought them. I thought that maybe, if you did it, it would be alright. I mean I understand if you don't want to, I can probably manage on my own, but I just thought I'd feel so much safer if you did it?" He was crying and talking really strangely and it broke Sam's heart.

"Come here" she whispered and pulled Gary as close to her chest as possible and rocked him like a baby. "Of course I'll help you! You could have told me earlier and I could have helped you before." She rubbed her hand up and down his back. "Thankyou" he whispered huskily as he pulled back. He moved his face inline with Sam's and connected their lips, parting hers slowly with his tongue. He pulled back and stood up. "Do you wanna see what I got you?" He asked. Sam nodded and followed him back to the bedroom. "I'm just going to get a drink babe, sort out your stuff and I'll be back in a minute." Sam walked out and almost tripped over Ellie in the hallway.

"What are you doing down there!" Sam laughed. When she didn't answer Sam crouched beside her and tilted her face up. She was crying, silent tears. "Oh not you too! What's wrong hun?" She asked. "Your bathroom has no cameras in it, but it's got an audio feed. We just heard everything you said" Ellie sobbed. "Surly you must of known what happened to him?" Sam asked. "Yes, but hearing it from him is a whole lot harder. I've kept it hidden, but I am a massive Take That fan Sam. I'm a thatter, I understand that what happened to him was hard for you but it's killing me too. He is my idol! I just can't stand the thought of all those things happening to him, HIM of all people! He deserves so much and this is what he gets? It's not right Sam, not right at all" Ellie sighed and dropped her head back down.

"Maybe you should talk to him, he'd make you feel a lot better?" Sam suggested. "No, I couldn't do that, it's unprofessional. I need to concentrate on keeping him safe and stop this happening again." Ellie stood up and wiped the tears from her face. "Just don't tell him he's my idol okay." She burned her eyes into Sam "okay"

Sam quickly got her glass of water then headed back to Gary, he'd be wondering where she was. "Get lost huh?" He asked as she finally got back to the bedroom. "No, I was talking" she said. "Ha, typical woman" he muttered. "Oi!" She slapped his arm. "Anyway, guess what I found out" "What" "Ellie's a Thatter"