Chapter 66

"Serious?" Gary asked. "Yeah, she just told me" Sam sat beside Gary on the floor in the maze of bags. "Who's her favourite?" He asked. "I, she didn't say" Sam lied. "It's me isn't it?" Gary laughed. "You didn't hear it from me" Sam shook her head. "Do you want to see your dress?" Gary asked Sam. "I dunno how you found one my size" Sam rested her hands on her tummy. "Easy" he smiled and threw her the bag.

Sam pulled out a strapless red evening dress. I was lined with a strip of rhinestone. "Whoa Gaz, this must of cost a tonne!" She pulled at the body of the dress and sure enough there was a stretch of material that would cover he bump. "Your worth every penny" Gary smiled.

"Thanks babe, what else you buy?" She asked. "Your going to love this" he smiled and pulled out a tiny little onesie. "Oh my god Gary that's so cute!" She laughed. "It's a koala, see. Here's the pouch, they fluffy ears and tail" Gary explained, he was being so cute. "Gaz, it's adorable! She's going to look great in it" Sam smiled and hugged him. "Speaking of her," Gary wrapped his arms Sam's belly "Any more thought on her name? Your 30 weeks next month. We're getting close and she hasn't even got a name yet" Gary spread his fingers over her bump.

"Hmmm, 30 weeks, wow. Do you wanna start looking for a new house? I do t want to go home and we can't stay here forever." Sam said leaning her head against his chest. "Hey! You just totally ignored my question!" Gary complained. "No Gary, I've had other things on my mind. Don't worry, she won't be a nameless child" Sam shook her head. "Better not be. Where do you want to go?" Gary asked. "I dunno, somewhere safe" She said. "Come on, what else you get?"