Chapter 47

"OMG Sam how bout this one!?" Chloe shrieked. She insisted on taking Sam out of the house and baby shopping seemed like the best option. "What is it?" Sam asked confused as she caught up with Chloe. "A onesie!!" "I know that" "huh?" "Look at it Chloe! It's not a cute cow or a kangaroo or a bunny, it's just a piece of material! Gary's mum can make better things than that!" Sam yelled making people stop and stare at them. "Sam, calm down" "Calm down? I should be here with Gary not you!" "GARY'S NOT HERE IS HE! IT'S EITHER ME OR THE SECOND THAT BABY IS BORN IT WILL BE LEFT NEGLECTED IN A COT!" "I can't believe you" Sam turned on her heel and walked out of the shop.

She pulled her sunny's down over her eyes to hide the tears. She needed a drink. Alcohol. But she couldn't have any. She mentally growled as she made her way to Starbucks. She was standing at the lights when her phone started to ring. 'I bet it's Chloe'

She pulled out the phone and looked at the I'd. Blocked. 'Oh that bitch, if she thinks I'm going to answer' Sam went to throw her phone back in her bag when she saw Chloe's small bag I side hers. And her phone was still in it.

She pulled the phone back out in time and answered it. "H hello?" "Sam! Oh my god baby help me!!" "GARY! Where are you?" "Dunno basemen- argh" "Gary? Gary are you there?" "Sorry sweet cheeks, he's a bit busy right now, talk later, oh, I didn't mean the cheeks on your face. TTFN" then he hung up and nothing

'Ohmygod, Gary, what do I do?' She slid down on the side of the road and sat there. Inconsiderate public just walked past and didn't even notice Sam. 'Leslie will know what to do,I need to call Maddie'

*****

"You fucking bastard! You could have screwed everything up!' Max growled down at Gary. Gary was rolling around on the floor holding his bruised abdomen. "What a shame" Gary slurred as he spat out a mouthful of blood towards Max's shoe.

"I'm going to get you for that you man slut!" He moved down on the ground and reached for his belt. Gary knew what was coming next.

**a/n hi guys!! Please leave feedback! That's all :) jessss xx**