Chapter 58

"I'm sorry" Gary whispered. "It's fine" Ellie shrugged. "What happened?" Gary pushed. "Not here yeah, I'll tell you later" "Alright". Ellie got off Gary's lap and headed for the bathroom. When she disappeared he received two hard slaps on both his arms. "What was that Barlow" Chloe hissed. "Pushing it a little to far there Gaz" Sam told him. "I'm sorry, I was just curious" he exhaled defeated.

"Chloe! Look at the time, we gotta go meet your mum soon" Robbie stood up at the table. "Oh shit, I forgot about that" Chloe pulled her bag up and threw it on the table. "Should we tell her about the baby?" She asked Gary and Sam. "How far are you?" Sam asked. "About 5 weeks" "Oh sweetie, it's early still. You don't need to tell them just yet." Sam smiled.

Robbie and Chloe had left by the time Ellie came back out. "Oh, tell me they've not gone for a quickie in the toilets?" She pleaded with Gary. "They've gone to see Chloe's mu- err brother" Gary looked down at the floor. "Right, anything else you wanna do whilst we are here?" She asked. "I don't think so, there's nothing we need is there?" He asked Sam. "I dunno, Rob will get it if we need anything.

****

They went and got in the backseat of Gary's car. Ellie sat in the front next to his driver. The traffic was terrible, it took about an hour for them to get back home. "Oh my god I hate traffic!!!" Gary yelled from the backseat as they pulled up near the front door to Robbie's. "Dude, sounds like you need to take the advice of one of your songs and have a little patience. I mean you've lived here all your life, surly you know by now the traffic sucks!" Ellie raged at him as they walked to the door.

"Stop!" She whispered as they reached the door. She reached under her jacket and pulled out her weapon. "What?" Gary hissed. Ellie pointed towards the broken lock on the door. "You've got to be hiding me! Robbie's got more security than a shopping mall!" Sam grunted. "They probably just beat us home and were getting it on and couldn't open the door so they kicked it down" Gary told Ellie. There was a loud crash upstairs and the door slowly began to swing open...