Chapter 22

**a/n guys im losing motivation to write this cos no one is leaving any feedback! Pleaseeee tell me what you think** Jess xxxx

After over a day of traveling they finally reached the Whitsunday's. They checked into their hotel and were lead to their room. "Oh my god Gary! You might be loaded but this is insane!! It must have made a dent in your credit card!" Sam walked around the massive hut. It was bigger than some of the houses she'd lived in. "Just wait till you see the rest of it" Gary smirked as she walked out the back door and was greeted by a private swimming pool, jacuzzi and array of cushioned sun lounges. "Gary, this, this is amazing!" "I know it is, now go and get that bikini of yours on" he smiled at her under his sunny's.

She returned just how Gary wanted her, basically naked. Gary ran inside and put his boardies on. When he got back Sam was on one of the sun lounges. Gary walked over to her and laid down beside her, she rolled towards him and laid her head on his chest wrapping her arms around his torso. She sighed, this was pure bliss. "Your going to have some interesting tan lines if we fall asleep here Barlow" "We will also look like lobsters, we're going to cook out here, I better get us some sunscreen" Gary got up and left Sam. He returned with some Hamilton sunscreen. "I'll make a deal with you, I'll put it on you then you can put it on me, I promise I won't do anything to hurt you. I want you to know that I trust you" "Okay Gaz"

Gary squeezed some on his palm before rubbing it into Sam's shoulders and down her back, over her bum and down her legs. She rolled over and he repeated what he'd just done. "Here you go" Gary laid on his back and Sam squeezed some directly onto Gary's chest. She squirmed and the cool liquid on him. She started massaging it over his torso. Taking her time, making sure Gary was relaxed. She did the same with his legs, "Gaz, turn over babe" he did and she climbed over him straddling his bum. She glanced over his back at the bruises that still remained. She ignored them and started rubbing the cream into his back. He started groaning as she dug her palms into knots in his back. She continued to do it for a few minuets before realising that Gary was panting.

"You okay babe?" He struggled underneath her "Please get off me" she shifted her weight and he rolled over. He smiled and pulled her down to rest on him. "Sorry I started to loose it there, but it's ok now" he stared rubbing his fingers in a circular movement on the small of her back. Everything was perfect. Sam didn't want to ruin this moment, but something inside her told her she had to. "You know how you said you wanted kids Gary?" "Yes, is this a subtle hint that you want to start trying, like, right now?" Gary raised his eyebrow. "Errr, we don't need to. I'm already pregnant" Gary's hand stopped moving on her back 'shit!'