Chapter 7

"Do you think you need to go and see somebody?" Gary asked her "Well if it doesn't start to go away soon then yes, but I can wait till you get better. And you are going yo need to see someone too" Sam shut her eyes and curled into Gary's chest, fiddling with the soft hairs.

"Um, I need to go to the toilet" Gary told Sam "ok" she moved back from him "but it's ahh" "oh hun, what's wrong?" "I don't want it to hurt anymore" "babe the way I see it, it's like period pain. It makes you sick, it hurts so much you want to die and there's not much you can do to stop it. I go through that every month, and that's the closest comparison I can make. So go to the toilet, you can come cry on my shoulder when your done, just remember it will be over soon, and you will NEVER have to go through this again, you hear me?" He nodded and got up and moved towards the bathroom.

He pulled out a fresh nappy and placed the other one in the bin before sitting down. Through sweat an tears he did want he needed to do then went back to Sam.

Sam was laying in bed where he left her. When she saw him coming back she opened her arms for him to crawl into. She saw that he was crying before he reached the bed. She pulled him close and soothed him to sleep.

Sam got up and started changing, she walked downstairs in her underwear looking for her favourite onesie. She stopped in her tracks and gasped when she saw Gary's mum. She'd completely forgotten she was there. Gary's mum turned around at the sound "dear god child! You need to be finding some clothes" Sam nodded and half ran to the laundry, covering herself up as much as she could 'eeeek that's embarrassing' she pulled on her onesie and walked out.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot you were here" she headed for the kettle and made herself a cuppa. "It's alright dear, I've seen plenty worse over the years from the boys. Now how is he?" Sam sighed "not to good, I'm going to call the hospital today and see who I should take him to for help, then the police to see if they have made any progress, has anything been on the tv?" Sam nodded her head towards it. "Oh like you wouldn't believe, some channels are even reporting that Rob or Mark did it!"

"WHAT!" She was shocked, what sick mind would even come up with that.

**a/n I love feedback! @jessica30louise**