Chapter 8

**a/n dedicating this chapter to everyone who, like me, isn't getting to see Gary on tour D; 

anyway, please leave some feedback :D** 

***warning - you know what!***

2 days later 

"Morning babe, how you feeling?" Sam rolled into the arms of a sleepy Gary. "Much better" he pulled her face up to his and opened her mouth with his, god they'd missed this! "Sam, I think I'm ready" "are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, or freak you out" "Sam, I'm fine"

With that he threw himself on top of her, started kissing her frantically and sucking on her pulse points. She let out a moan and started tugging at the bottom if his shirt. He stopped kissing her and pulled back. The instantly ripped the shirt over his head. She leaned forward and pushed Sam's nightie up and over head. She couldn't take her eyes off the clearly outlined six pack on his stomach.

He eyed her over then moved back down kissing his way down her front. "Gary," Sam giggled "that tickles!" "What? This" he stuck his face softly between the edge of her bra and middle of her breasts. She squirmed upward and Gary took the opportunity to reach behind her back and unclasped her bra, tossing it away.

He glanced at her body briefly before looking down and pulled of her final piece of clothing. He sat back and smiled to himself. Sam couldn't wait any longer. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him toward he. Their lips crashed together. "You are so beautiful baby" he muttered between kisses.

She moved her legs and pushed down his boxers and pyjama pants with her toes. He moved slightly and helped her.

His hard length sprung free and he moved down and started kissing and sucking her breasts. He slowly moved down her body, drawing circles all over her with his tongue. When he reached her entrance he took a long slow lick, she was screaming above him. He smiled and nuzzled his face around.

He moved up and kissed her"I'm ready" he whispered. Slowly he sunk into her. His pace was slow. Painfully slow. Sam encouraged him to speed up. She reached for his hand and held it tight.

She looked at his face, "it's alright Gary, come for me?" She whispered in his ear. He let go and spilled his seed inside her. Spot hat sent her over the edge and she to found her release.

Gary slumped down on top oh her, painting heavily, his member softening inside her still. "Gary are you okay?" There was no response.