New Roommate

So, you have lived in my new apartment for about 6 months now. Its great and all. You love it, its really big and theres a great view of London but the only problem its getting a little hard to pay rent. You did have your mum helping me you pay but she recently got fired so she can’t help you pay rent anymore. Unless you get a better job or a roommate you will have to move out next month.
Today you are putting out flyers for a roommate. Your also putting it on Facebook and twitter, you have to have one friend that would want to move in with you, even though you wanted to live by yourself, thats going to be hard unless you move in to a shack.
You go to the super market and post up a flyer with your name, a picture of the apartment, the info needed and your name.
You do the same at your work, community center and petro station.
After a long day of promoting your amazing apartment that you didn’t want to share with anyone, moving everything out of the spare bedroom and working you sit down and watch a movie with some popcorn. After an hour your phone goes off.
“Hello?” You answer.
“Umm, hi. I’m calling umm about the apartment. You needed a roommate” the man says.
“That was faster than I thought, yeah. Whats your name?”
“Harry....Harry Styles” he answers.
“Okay, Harry. Do you mind coming over tomorrow. You know, so I could show you the apartment and we could talk a bit”
“Sure thing” 
"Alright, well. If you have all the information, I'll see you tomorrow" I tell him. 
"Okay" he says and hangs up.

I spend the whole day cleaning the house and get it nice for Harry. I set up the extra bedroom perfectly. I make the bed and sweep. When I'm finished the bedroom looks really good. So good I want to sleep in here tonight. 
I take a shower and get dressed for bed. I make myself a small dinner and watch a movie then go to bed. 
I wake up around 7 to my phone going off. 
"Hello" I answer, clearing my throat. 
"This is Harry. We didn't specify a time. What time would be good for you?" 
"Maybe 10"
"Am? Alright, sounds good" 
"See you then" I tell him and hang up. I roll over and groan. Its way too early. This is the time I usually have to get up for work and today is my day off. I pull myself out of bed and go to the bathroom. I look like crap. I brush out my hair until there are no tangles and brush my teeth. Then I go to my closet and put on a gray long sleeved shirt, peach skinny jeans, a light pink infinity scarf and gray heels. I put on a small amount of makeup. 
Harry shows up at 10 o'clock on the dot. I open the door and I just stand looking at Harry. He is really freaking hot. He is tall, like 6 something. And hes skinny, he has brown silky hair thats pulled into a bun. He's wearing a black skinny jeans and a tight black shirt. He has tattoos covering his arms and rings on his fingers. His eyes are a bright green and they are gorgeous. 
"H-Hi" I smile and invite him in. He walks in and stands in the lving room.
"You have a very nice house" he tells me. 
"Thank you" I say nervously. "I'll show you around, my names (Y/N) by the way." 
"I know, it was on the thing" he laughs. I forgot about that. I just laugh and lead him up stairs to the 2nd floor. 
"This is my bedroom I point to the first door on the right....this is the bathroom." I open the door, he peers in and nods. And this is your room" I open the door. He steps inside and looks around. 
"I like it. I don't need to be shown anything else. Lets sit and talk." he sits on his potential bed. I sit down next to him. 
"Alright" 
"How much a month?" he asks. 
"For the whole house its 700. You would have to pay 350" 
"What other bills do I have to pay" 
"I don't really feel the need to split up the bills. Just pay for what you used. So like, half the electric and water, cable and internet" I shrug. 
"What about groceries?" 
"I was thinking, we could both buy food. Then we could just share it and whatever you don't want me to eat, you could keep it in your room." 
"Oh, sure. When can I move in"
"Whenever its possible" I should be asking more, like if he's ever been conficted of a felony or what his job is but he's just so gorgeous. 
"Today?" 
"Sure" I say with no hesitation. 
"Okay, well. Could you help me" 
"Yeah, of course" I stand. "Let me just change into something else" I go to my room. I put on some yoga pants and t-shirt and a pair of tennis shoes then put my hair up.
"Ready?" I ask him. 
"Yeah" he nods. 

Part 2?